i've been hearing different opinions - some said "fantastic"others said "too touristic" about music and night clubs...
does anybody know where can i see the BALLET schedule and where can i get tickets??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 2 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 3 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 4 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 5 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 6 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 9 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 10 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 11 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 12 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 13 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 14 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 15 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 16 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 17 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 18 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 19 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 20 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 21 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 22 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 23 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 24 all inclusive advice
- 25 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos