An other alternative when travelling to Cuba is to stay in a private accommodation, they are legal and have licence . I ve found a web site
which propose to have a look at the bathroooms and bedrooms, quiet useful in fact as we all like to know where we will stay .
Have a nice trip,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Early 20's Couple
- 2 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 3 Boat Charter in BVI
- 4 Weather in June?
- 5 Weather in June in Puerto Rico?
- 6 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 7 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 8 Anniversary Trip Options
- 9 Couple in early 20's
- 10 Island with golf
- 11 2 Days in Dominica
- 12 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 13 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 14 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 15 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 16 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 17 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 18 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 19 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 20 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 21 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 22 Choosing an island
- 23 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 24 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 25 Cabarete & Las Canas, DR: Where can I get info?