An other alternative when travelling to Cuba is to stay in a private accommodation, they are legal and have licence . I ve found a web site
which propose to have a look at the bathroooms and bedrooms, quiet useful in fact as we all like to know where we will stay .
Have a nice trip,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 온라인바다이야기게임 ▣☆접 속 : v vz338.com ▣☆
- 2 온라인릴 ☞◇접 속 : v vz338.com ☞◇
- 3 릴게임총판 ◐☆주_소= v vz338.com ◐☆
- 4 바둑이 룰 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 5 릴게임오리지널신천지 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 7 DR vs. Mexico
- 8 Surf Fly Fishing
- 9 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 10 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 11 Family of 5 undecided island
- 12 Christmas 2017
- 13 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 16 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 17 All inclusive
- 18 BVI trip questions
- 19 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 20 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 21 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 22 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 23 family resort ideas?
- 24 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR