An other alternative when travelling to Cuba is to stay in a private accommodation, they are legal and have licence . I ve found a web site
which propose to have a look at the bathroooms and bedrooms, quiet useful in fact as we all like to know where we will stay .
Have a nice trip,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 2 First trip to St. Martin
- 3 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 4 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 5 Hotel ideas needed
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 St.Lucia newbie
- 8 Jerk Chicken
- 9 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 10 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 11 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 12 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 13 aruba fun!!!
- 14 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 15 Peterson
- 16 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 17 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 18 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 19 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 20 Turks and caicos
- 21 Aruba weather
- 22 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 23 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 24 Turks and caicos
- 25 Cruise stop activities