My husband and I are thinking of going to St. Anne Guadalupe to go to French Immersion School next winter. (We have done this twice on mainland France - first time fabulous and second time not so much.) So we are looking to do more research this time.
So any information anyone might have on either visiting Guadalupe OR the French Immersion School at St. Anne, we'd be very grateful.
Lea from Calgary
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 2 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 3 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 4 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 5 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 6 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 7 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 10 US Cash in Cuba
- 11 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 12 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 13 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 14 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 15 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 16 Looking for island choice help
- 17 Help picking a resort
- 18 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 19 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 20 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 21 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 22 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 23 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)
- 24 St Thomas Restaurant help
- 25 Destination Wedding