My husband and I are thinking of going to St. Anne Guadalupe to go to French Immersion School next winter. (We have done this twice on mainland France - first time fabulous and second time not so much.) So we are looking to do more research this time.
So any information anyone might have on either visiting Guadalupe OR the French Immersion School at St. Anne, we'd be very grateful.
Lea from Calgary
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 2 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 3 Bermuda
- 4 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 5 Restaurant Suggestions
- 6 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 7 Honeymoon Help!!
- 8 Aruba weather
- 9 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 10 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 11 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 12 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 13 Taxi info. Self touring
- 14 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 15 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 16 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 17 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 18 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 19 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 20 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 21 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 22 Want to snorkel from hotel beach
- 23 St Lucia - Anse Chastenat - Crazy rate for a basic room without any confort
- 24 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel
- 25 Puerto Rico vs. US Virgin Islands