My husband and I are thinking of going to St. Anne Guadalupe to go to French Immersion School next winter. (We have done this twice on mainland France - first time fabulous and second time not so much.) So we are looking to do more research this time.
So any information anyone might have on either visiting Guadalupe OR the French Immersion School at St. Anne, we'd be very grateful.
Lea from Calgary
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Brother_Printer CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Brother Printer Solution
- 2 Brother_Printer CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Brother Printer Solution
- 3 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 4 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 5 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 6 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 7 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 8 Hiking in St. John
- 9 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 10 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 11 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 12 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 13 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 14 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 15 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 16 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas