I am planning a group vacation for 14 women (turning 60 ... some married ... some not). We have been to Moon Dance Villas in Negril, Jamaica and may return there unless I find another option that fits our requirements. We like the privacy and the pricing at Moon Dance. I would go with a villa elsewhere, but I need a "per person" rate in case there are some cancellations in the future.
We like to have some activities, but a huge menu is not necessary. We are our own best entertainment.
Does anyone else have any experience with this type of trip with a large group?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 2 Vacation recommendations
- 3 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 4 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 5 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 6 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 Curaçao and girls?
- 9 Small Carribean Hotel
- 10 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 11 Punta Cana Excursions
- 12 customs questions
- 13 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 14 Nassau Bahamas
- 15 Biking in Caribbean
- 16 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 17 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 18 Help with how long on each island.
- 19 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 20 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 21 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 22 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 23 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 24 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 25 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico