I am planning a group vacation for 14 women (turning 60 ... some married ... some not). We have been to Moon Dance Villas in Negril, Jamaica and may return there unless I find another option that fits our requirements. We like the privacy and the pricing at Moon Dance. I would go with a villa elsewhere, but I need a "per person" rate in case there are some cancellations in the future.
We like to have some activities, but a huge menu is not necessary. We are our own best entertainment.
Does anyone else have any experience with this type of trip with a large group?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Help
- 2 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 3 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 4 Cuba via cruise
- 5 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 6 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 7 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 8 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 11 Living in the Caribbean
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma