I am planning a group vacation for 14 women (turning 60 ... some married ... some not). We have been to Moon Dance Villas in Negril, Jamaica and may return there unless I find another option that fits our requirements. We like the privacy and the pricing at Moon Dance. I would go with a villa elsewhere, but I need a "per person" rate in case there are some cancellations in the future.
We like to have some activities, but a huge menu is not necessary. We are our own best entertainment.
Does anyone else have any experience with this type of trip with a large group?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling Couple need to narrow down island - May/April
- 2 island advice for 7 night end of march
- 3 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 4 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 Family of 5 undecided island
- 7 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 8 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 9 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 10 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 11 Tortola next week
- 12 Summer trip
- 13 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 14 DR vs. Mexico
- 15 Surf Fly Fishing
- 16 Christmas 2017
- 17 Honeymoon Help!!
- 18 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 19 All inclusive
- 20 BVI trip questions
- 21 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 22 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 23 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 24 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 25 family resort ideas?