Hello to all,
My partner and I are travelling to St. Lucia this summer. We are staying close to Rodney Bay in an apartment and we will be doing all our own cooking and shopping.
Can anyone tell us if there are any grocery stores close to this area that you can recommend? More importantly perhaps, are there stores nearby that sell a decent bottle of wine?
Do they have a Liquor store in the area where we can pickup some Vodka or Gin, cold beer, etc. and a couple of bottles of wine?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 2 Cuba tour companies
- 3 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 4 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 5 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 6 Weather in Nov
- 7 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 8 Fishing for ideas
- 9 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 10 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 11 Travel Insurance
- 12 First time cruiser to USVI
- 13 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 14 Cuba
- 15 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 16 Restaurants in Aruba
- 17 long enough layover in SJU?
- 18 The Color of the Water
- 19 Confused what to chose
- 20 Bermuda in Late August
- 21 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 22 Travel from St. Martin to St. Thomas
- 23 Beach hoilday, 8m old baby in August?
- 24 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 25 Caribbean in March 2016
Hello to all,