Hello to all,
My partner and I are travelling to St. Lucia this summer. We are staying close to Rodney Bay in an apartment and we will be doing all our own cooking and shopping.
Can anyone tell us if there are any grocery stores close to this area that you can recommend? More importantly perhaps, are there stores nearby that sell a decent bottle of wine?
Do they have a Liquor store in the area where we can pickup some Vodka or Gin, cold beer, etc. and a couple of bottles of wine?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Max Gain Xtreme Athletic introduces a large portion
- 2 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 3 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/neurocet-reviews
- 4 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 5 Cottage on the beach
- 6 Island Hopping
- 7 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 8 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 9 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 10 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 11 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 12 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 13 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 16 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 17 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 18 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 19 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 20 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 21 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 22 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 23 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 24 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 25 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
Hello to all,