As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 2 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 3 Boat Charter in BVI
- 4 Island with golf
- 5 Anniversary Trip Options
- 6 2 Days in Dominica
- 7 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 8 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 9 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 10 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 11 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 12 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 13 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 14 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 15 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 16 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 17 Choosing an island
- 18 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 19 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 20 Cabarete & Las Canas, DR: Where can I get info?
- 21 cabarete, dominican republic
- 22 First time Santo Domingo
- 23 20th anniversary
- 24 St. Bart's
- 25 Bahamas girls trip