As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Groceries in Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 2 Jamaica
- 3 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 6 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 9 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 10 Cuba Opening Up
- 11 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 12 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 13 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 14 Just back from The Somerset
- 15 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 16 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 17 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 18 Sandals Resorts
- 19 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 20 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 21 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 22 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 23 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions