As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Groceries in Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 2 Vacation Ideas
- 3 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 4 Back from San Juan
- 5 Cupecoy Beach
- 6 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 7 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 8 Carry on size Bahamas
- 9 St John March, where to stay
- 10 The right adults-only resort
- 11 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 12 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 13 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 14 Tips for bahamas
- 15 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 16 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 17 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 18 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 19 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 20 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 21 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 22 walkable hotels
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 St Thomas
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?