As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 2 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 3 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 4 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 5 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 6 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 40 min layover in CLT
- 9 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 10 Atlantis 1 day
- 11 Atlantis on a budget
- 12 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 13 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 14 St. Barts
- 15 Buses in Aruba
- 16 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 17 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 18 Stingray City Tour
- 19 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April
- 20 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 21 Bahama's outer island
- 22 Living permanently in the Caribbean
- 23 Family Caribbean vacation in the spring
- 24 Cuba | Havana,Varadero 2017
- 25 Using USA credit cards in Cuba