As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tortola Where to stay on a Budget?!
- 2 10 Reasons you should take a nature Hike and Visit Jamaica, St Thomas.
- 3 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 4 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 5 San Juan Restaurant Rec for 48
- 6 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 7 Looking for destination suggestions
- 8 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 9 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 10 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 11 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 12 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 13 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 14 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 15 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 16 Any suggestions??
- 17 Gustavia stay
- 18 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 19 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 20 My week in Guadeloupe
- 21 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 22 Which Island?
- 23 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 24 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 25 Freeport, Bahamas