As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 2 turks caicos
- 3 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 4 Curacao
- 5 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 6 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 7 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 8 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 9 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 10 Groupon Tours
- 11 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 12 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 13 Location
- 14 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 15 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 16 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 17 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 18 Private tours in Cuba
- 19 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 20 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 21 Bahamas girls trip
- 22 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 23 Cuba Tour Companies
- 24 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 25 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August