As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 2 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 3 Conference in Cuba in February
- 4 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 5 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 6 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 7 Help me to pick an island
- 8 Small boat excursion
- 9 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 10 Overwhelmed....
- 11 Can you tell me where?
- 12 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 13 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 14 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 15 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 16 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 17 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 18 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 19 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 20 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 21 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 22 Help picking an island!!!!
- 23 Relaxing on Trinidad's Beaches
- 24 Rent a car on St John - need recommendations
- 25 When to go to El Yunque