As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Groceries in Grenada
- 1 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 2 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay