As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 2 Family of 5 undecided island
- 3 Christmas 2017
- 4 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 5 Honeymoon Help!!
- 6 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 7 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 8 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 9 All inclusive
- 10 BVI trip questions
- 11 DR vs. Mexico
- 12 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 13 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 14 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 15 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 16 family resort ideas?
- 17 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 18 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 19 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 20 First time to Puerto Rico
- 21 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 22 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 23 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 24 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 25 Caribbean Vacation in May