As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 G SBCGLOBAL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208 SBCGLOBAL Tec(SUPPORT CAR
- 2 AOL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 3 verizon@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RTCAre
- 4 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 5 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 6 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 7 Hiking in St. John
- 8 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 9 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 10 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 11 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 12 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 13 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 14 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 15 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 16 Where in DR?
- 17 Honeymoon
- 18 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 21 Barbados
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 23 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 24 Help with August trip ideas
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ