As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Groceries in Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 2 multiple family beach vacation
- 3 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 4 Caribbean with grown kids
- 5 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 6 Cuba by car
- 7 Anguilla Beaches
- 8 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 9 Need a new vacation spot!
- 10 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 11 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 12 Mid October Honeymoon
- 13 Summer family vacation
- 14 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 15 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 16 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 17 Honeymoon destination?
- 18 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 19 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 20 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 21 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 22 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 23 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 24 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 25 Cuba help!