As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Groceries in Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla stay?
- 2 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 Cayman Islands in October
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 7 Kristen- where are you?????
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 10 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 11 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 12 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 13 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 14 Puerto Rico
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?