As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Helpdesk@: mcafee Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 mcafee*24*7
- 2 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 3 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 4 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Family vacation
- 7 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 8 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 9 PR or USVI
- 10 Havana Hotel
- 11 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 12 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 13 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 14 Cayman Islands Currency
- 15 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 16 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 17 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 18 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 19 Havana
- 20 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 24 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 25 Snorkeling trip ideas