As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 No rain in June PLEASE
- 2 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 3 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 4 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 5 Island recommendation
- 6 Cuba
- 7 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 8 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 9 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 10 Can I take alcohol?
- 11 Scrub Island Resort
- 12 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 13 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 14 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 15 Family vacation for divers
- 16 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 17 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 18 Island advice plz!
- 19 Cubarinking water?
- 20 First time to PR
- 21 St. John Trip Report
- 22 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 23 St Kitts' Bakery
- 24 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 25 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean