As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Groceries in Grenada
- 1 Islands with great nightlife
- 2 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 3 Where to stay on Vieques
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 6 month stay on a caribbean island
- 7 Ferry to Rum Point
- 8 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 9 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 12 Family with infants/toddlers
- 13 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 14 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 15 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 16 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 17 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 21 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 22 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 23 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 24 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 25 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?