As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Groceries in Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tipping at AI
- 2 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 3 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 4 Traveling Solo
- 5 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 6 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 7 A Volcanic Paradise
- 8 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 9 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 10 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 11 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 12 St. Kitts, the details
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 15 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 16 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 17 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 18 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?