As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 We won a vacation we don't want!
- 2 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 3 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 4 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 5 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 6 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 7 Canadian money exchange ??
- 8 Help choosing an island
- 9 Safe, family friendly Island
- 10 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 11 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 12 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 13 Family trip to Jamaica
- 14 Vieques Island
- 15 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 16 Best island for food and beaches
- 17 Cuba tour companies
- 18 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 19 Resort rent out for wedding
- 20 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 21 St. Croix
- 22 Hotel on Turks
- 23 7 day itinerary advice?- Puerto Rico
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Help picking Caribbean honeymoon destination