As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Groceries in Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 2 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 3 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 4 Money in Jamaica
- 5 Florida or caribbean
- 6 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 7 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 8 Barbado Car rental
- 9 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 10 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 11 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 12 Death in Paradise
- 13 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 14 50+ where to dance?
- 15 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 16 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 17 dominican republic
- 18 Summer family vacation
- 19 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 20 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 21 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 22 St Martin
- 23 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 24 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 25 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West