As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Malaria Punta Cana
- 4 aruba planning advice
- 5 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 6 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 7 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 8 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 9 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 10 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 11 New Destination
- 12 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 13 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 14 Bahamas help
- 15 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 16 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 17 Vacation suggestion, please
- 18 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 19 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 20 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 21 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 22 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 23 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 24 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 25 Atlantis Resort Bahamas