As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Groceries in Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 2 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 3 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 4 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 5 just be careful
- 6 Restaurants in Aruba
- 7 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 8 Snorkeling
- 9 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 10 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 11 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 12 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 13 shore excursions
- 14 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 15 Bahamas girls trip
- 16 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 17 Safe for Family
- 18 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 19 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 20 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao vs Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 25 10 days in Cuba - HELP