As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anyone know Blue Cave Castle in Negril?
- 2 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 Trouble booking hotels!
- 7 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 8 Airport transfer PUJ
- 9 Bahama's outer island
- 10 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 11 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 12 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 13 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 14 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 15 40 min layover in CLT
- 16 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 17 Atlantis 1 day
- 18 Atlantis on a budget
- 19 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 20 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 21 St. Barts
- 22 Buses in Aruba
- 23 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 24 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 25 Stingray City Tour