As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Groceries in Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 3 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 4 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 5 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 6 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 7 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 8 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 9 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 10 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 11 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 12 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 13 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 14 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 17 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 18 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 19 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 20 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 21 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 22 Which island?
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 25 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John