As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI trip questions
- 2 St.Lucia newbie
- 3 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 4 Jerk Chicken
- 5 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 6 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 7 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 10 aruba fun!!!
- 11 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 12 Peterson
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 17 Turks and caicos
- 18 Aruba weather
- 19 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 20 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 21 Turks and caicos
- 22 Cruise stop activities
- 23 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 24 Jade Mountain
- 25 Honeymoon Help!!