As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Groceries in Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 4 Bahamas Resort
- 5 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 6 Which country?
- 7 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 8 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 9 Antigua or St Martin
- 10 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 11 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 12 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 13 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 14 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 St. Croix and sea grass
- 17 montego bay
- 18 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 19 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 20 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 21 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 22 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 23 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 24 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 25 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay