As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 2 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 3 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 4 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 5 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 6 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 7 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 8 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 9 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 10 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 11 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 12 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 13 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 14 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 15 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 16 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 17 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 18 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 19 all inclusive advice
- 20 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 21 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?
- 22 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 23 St Thomas, Curacao, St Croix or San Juan with adult kids?
- 24 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 25 St. Maarten Lodging one nite