As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 2 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 3 http://gomusclebuilding.com/x-ripped/
- 4 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 5 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 6 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 7 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/liver-active/
- 8 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 9 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 10 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 11 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 12 Cuba in November
- 13 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 14 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 15 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 16 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 17 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 18 Tennis in Aruba question
- 19 christmas in the caribbean
- 20 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 21 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 22 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 23 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 24 Jamaica
- 25 Money in Jamaica