As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Groceries in Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 2 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 3 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 4 Solo Female Caribbean - Please Help!
- 5 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 6 Florida or caribbean
- 7 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 8 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 9 Money in Jamaica
- 10 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 11 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 12 Barbado Car rental
- 13 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 14 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 15 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 16 Death in Paradise
- 17 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 18 50+ where to dance?
- 19 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 20 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 21 dominican republic
- 22 Summer family vacation
- 23 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 24 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 25 Restaurant for a very special birthday