As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Groceries in Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Island?
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 4 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 5 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 6 Punta Cana?
- 7 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 8 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 9 Advice needed
- 10 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 11 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 12 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 13 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 14 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 15 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 16 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 17 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 18 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 19 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 20 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 21 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 22 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 23 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?