As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 4 Which Caribbean island?
- 5 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 6 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 7 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 8 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 9 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 10 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right