As we settle on Grenada as our next destination just want to ask for your assessment of their grocery stores. My presumption is that since its a pretty big island their selections are pretty good?
We thought about packing some frozen steaks/chicken etc as we intend to cook in our villa for some of the nights...but if quality is good there I may not want to go through that trouble. Any advice is welcome. We do bring spices with us on most trips.
In addition, where can we find fresh catch? From what I've heard there's a fish market in Grenville?
Also, how much is a case of Carib there? And rum is cheap no?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 Cuba tour companies
- 4 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 5 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 6 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 7 Weather in Nov
- 8 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 9 Fishing for ideas
- 10 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 11 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 12 Travel Insurance
- 13 First time cruiser to USVI
- 14 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 15 Cuba
- 16 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 17 Restaurants in Aruba
- 18 long enough layover in SJU?
- 19 The Color of the Water
- 20 Confused what to chose
- 21 Bermuda in Late August
- 22 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 23 Travel from St. Martin to St. Thomas
- 24 Beach hoilday, 8m old baby in August?
- 25 Small luxe Caribbean hotels