We're going to Bequia at the beginning of May and will be sailing in the Grenadines for week and then spend a couple of days in St. Vincent. Should we bring lots of mosquito repellent? What is the rain situation?
Grenadines: What's the rain and mosquito situation
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 20 something couple looking for best carribean experience
- 2 Snorkelling and fishing legally in Cuba?
- 3 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 4 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 5 Seven Stars Resort
- 6 TCI get together...
- 7 T&C - Parrot Cay or Regent Palms in late August?
- 8 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 9 Jamaican Villas
- 10 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 11 Where's the best snorkeling in the Caribbean - 1st time visit
- 12 vacation for summer 2014
- 13 The right adults-only resort
- 14 Coral Villa and Palm Cottage on Turks and Caicos Islands
- 15 Chartering a boat for a week for vacation
- 16 Relocating to Curacao
- 17 Trip Report: Ecocamping on St. John
- 18 CUBA: Gifts to the Locals
- 19 San Juan Airport
- 20 Nevis--finding info on a previous resident
- 21 Best island for a villa rental
- 22 Jamaica -- Where to stay
- 23 San Pedro Ambergris Caye, Belize OR Grand Cayman
- 24 Air Conditioning Needed? - St. John in Jan
- 25 US Citizen flying to Cuba on an Irish Passport