It is difficult to find info on St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Any shared experiences on Canouan, Mustique, Bequia, and the littler islands as well would be most appreciated. We are mid 30's and like uncrowded beaches, some creature comforts, melllow beach bars, minimal European tourists, (don't bother reaming me for that one, it's a preference -- bad memories of rude Europeans on MIA South Beach) and we are having a difficult time deciding between Tortola/Jost/St. John, or the Grenadines. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 2 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 3 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 4 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 5 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 6 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 7 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 8 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 9 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 10 Cuba in November
- 11 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 12 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 13 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 14 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 15 Tennis in Aruba question
- 16 christmas in the caribbean
- 17 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 18 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 19 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 20 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 21 Jamaica
- 22 Money in Jamaica
- 23 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 24 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 25 Where to stay on the Gold Coast