It is difficult to find info on St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Any shared experiences on Canouan, Mustique, Bequia, and the littler islands as well would be most appreciated. We are mid 30's and like uncrowded beaches, some creature comforts, melllow beach bars, minimal European tourists, (don't bother reaming me for that one, it's a preference -- bad memories of rude Europeans on MIA South Beach) and we are having a difficult time deciding between Tortola/Jost/St. John, or the Grenadines. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 2 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 3 Turks and caicos
- 4 St.Lucia newbie
- 5 Aruba weather
- 6 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 7 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 8 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 9 Turks and caicos
- 10 Cruise stop activities
- 11 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 12 Jade Mountain
- 13 Honeymoon Help!!
- 14 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 15 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 16 Bermuda
- 17 Restaurant Suggestions
- 18 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 19 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 20 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 21 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 22 Taxi info. Self touring
- 23 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 24 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 25 Half Moon Montego Bay questions