Based on some previous posts, I'm considering booking the Scaramouche trip from Union Island to Mayreau, Tobago Cays, and Palm Island in one day. It's through Sunsation Tours (http://grenadasunsation.com/water.htm).
Does anyone know if they are the only ones that offer the trip from Grenada? Are there better options? We are going at the end of this month.
They trip is $320 pp all inclusive (hotel transport to airport, airport fees, lunch and drinks). The price sounds similar to other reports and people say it's the highlight of their trip.
Thanks for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 2 DR - All inclusive
- 3 Birthday Celebration
- 4 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 5 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 6 Cuba in November
- 7 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 8 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 9 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 10 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 11 Late May Trip
- 12 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 13 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Cheers to Beers!
- 16 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 17 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 18 New Years Eve / St John
- 19 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 20 Island Choice
- 21 Aruba Car Rental
- 22 If we loved Cayman...
- 23 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 24 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 25 For the bluest water and whitest sand?