Based on some previous posts, I'm considering booking the Scaramouche trip from Union Island to Mayreau, Tobago Cays, and Palm Island in one day. It's through Sunsation Tours (http://grenadasunsation.com/water.htm).
Does anyone know if they are the only ones that offer the trip from Grenada? Are there better options? We are going at the end of this month.
They trip is $320 pp all inclusive (hotel transport to airport, airport fees, lunch and drinks). The price sounds similar to other reports and people say it's the highlight of their trip.
Thanks for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://troxyphenelitehelp.com/test-boost-elite/
- 2 Rejuvonus
- 3 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 4 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 5 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 6 St.Lucia newbie
- 7 aruba fun!!!
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 11 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 12 Turks and caicos
- 13 Aruba weather
- 14 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 15 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 16 Turks and caicos
- 17 Cruise stop activities
- 18 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 19 Jade Mountain
- 20 Honeymoon Help!!
- 21 Bermuda
- 22 Restaurant Suggestions
- 23 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 24 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 25 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort