As we count down to our trip, just want to check in about electrical outlets on the island.
I know that they run on 220V. Do they use two-pronged plugs like Antigua, or more like the traditional three-pronged plug as in the Great Britain. If three pronged please let me know if the pins are round or square.
Any last minute advice? Turtleback and LaLuna here we come (very excited about this combo).
Grenada's electrical outlets and any pre-trip advice?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 2 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 3 St. John USVI
- 4 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 5 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 6 Best island for early to mid November
- 7 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 8 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 9 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 10 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 11 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 12 things to do in Nassau
- 13 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 14 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 15 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 16 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 17 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 18 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 19 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 20 Which Island?
- 21 Cuba in 10 days
- 22 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 23 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 24 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 25 Aruba Car Rental Insurance