As we count down to our trip, just want to check in about electrical outlets on the island.
I know that they run on 220V. Do they use two-pronged plugs like Antigua, or more like the traditional three-pronged plug as in the Great Britain. If three pronged please let me know if the pins are round or square.
Any last minute advice? Turtleback and LaLuna here we come (very excited about this combo).
Grenada's electrical outlets and any pre-trip advice?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla stay?
- 2 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 3 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 7 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 8 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 9 San Juan Airport
- 10 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 11 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 12 Why Barbados?
- 13 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 14 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 15 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 16 Storm ?
- 17 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 18 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 19 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 20 Kristen- where are you?????
- 21 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 22 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 23 The Color of the Water
- 24 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 25 Punta Cana excursions