As we count down to our trip, just want to check in about electrical outlets on the island.
I know that they run on 220V. Do they use two-pronged plugs like Antigua, or more like the traditional three-pronged plug as in the Great Britain. If three pronged please let me know if the pins are round or square.
Any last minute advice? Turtleback and LaLuna here we come (very excited about this combo).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementstry.com/ultraderm-lux/
- 2 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 5 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 6 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 7 Which Caribbean island?
- 8 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 9 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 10 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 11 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton