As we count down to our trip, just want to check in about electrical outlets on the island.
I know that they run on 220V. Do they use two-pronged plugs like Antigua, or more like the traditional three-pronged plug as in the Great Britain. If three pronged please let me know if the pins are round or square.
Any last minute advice? Turtleback and LaLuna here we come (very excited about this combo).
Grenada's electrical outlets and any pre-trip advice?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 2 things to do in Nassau
- 3 Which Island?
- 4 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 5 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 6 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 7 St. John USVI
- 8 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 9 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 10 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 11 Best island for early to mid November
- 12 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 13 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 16 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 17 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 18 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 19 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 20 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 21 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 22 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 23 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???