As we count down to our trip, just want to check in about electrical outlets on the island.
I know that they run on 220V. Do they use two-pronged plugs like Antigua, or more like the traditional three-pronged plug as in the Great Britain. If three pronged please let me know if the pins are round or square.
Any last minute advice? Turtleback and LaLuna here we come (very excited about this combo).
Grenada's electrical outlets and any pre-trip advice?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 3 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 4 Jamaica vs The DR
- 5 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 6 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 7 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 8 celebrating 40
- 9 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 10 Where to go in February/March
- 11 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 12 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 13 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 14 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 15 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 16 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 17 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 18 Which island?
- 19 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 20 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 23 St. Croix and sea grass
- 24 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 25 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?