As we count down to our trip, just want to check in about electrical outlets on the island.
I know that they run on 220V. Do they use two-pronged plugs like Antigua, or more like the traditional three-pronged plug as in the Great Britain. If three pronged please let me know if the pins are round or square.
Any last minute advice? Turtleback and LaLuna here we come (very excited about this combo).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need 1 room for family of 5 at fun upscale hotel
- 2 Barbados vs Grenada
- 3 need ideas
- 4 epor several zers said early indi
- 5 Caribbean holiday in December
- 6 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 7 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 8 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 9 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 10 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 11 Cuba tour companies
- 12 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 13 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 14 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 15 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 16 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 17 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 18 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 19 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 20 Weather in Nov
- 21 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 22 Fishing for ideas
- 23 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 24 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 25 Travel Insurance