As we count down to our trip, just want to check in about electrical outlets on the island.
I know that they run on 220V. Do they use two-pronged plugs like Antigua, or more like the traditional three-pronged plug as in the Great Britain. If three pronged please let me know if the pins are round or square.
Any last minute advice? Turtleback and LaLuna here we come (very excited about this combo).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 2 Island Hopping
- 3 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 4 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 5 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 6 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 7 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 8 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 9 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 12 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 13 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 14 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 15 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 16 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 17 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 18 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 19 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 20 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 21 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 22 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 23 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 24 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 25 all inclusive advice