As we count down to our trip, just want to check in about electrical outlets on the island.
I know that they run on 220V. Do they use two-pronged plugs like Antigua, or more like the traditional three-pronged plug as in the Great Britain. If three pronged please let me know if the pins are round or square.
Any last minute advice? Turtleback and LaLuna here we come (very excited about this combo).
Grenada's electrical outlets and any pre-trip advice?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 2 Vacation Ideas
- 3 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 4 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 5 Carry on size Bahamas
- 6 St John March, where to stay
- 7 The right adults-only resort
- 8 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 9 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 10 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 11 Cupecoy Beach
- 12 Tips for bahamas
- 13 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 14 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 15 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 16 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 17 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 18 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 19 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 20 walkable hotels
- 21 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 22 Back from San Juan
- 23 St Thomas
- 24 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 25 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans