As we count down to our trip, just want to check in about electrical outlets on the island.
I know that they run on 220V. Do they use two-pronged plugs like Antigua, or more like the traditional three-pronged plug as in the Great Britain. If three pronged please let me know if the pins are round or square.
Any last minute advice? Turtleback and LaLuna here we come (very excited about this combo).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Island recommendation
- 2 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 3 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 4 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 5 Family vacation for divers
- 6 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 7 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 8 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 9 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 10 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 11 Island advice plz!
- 12 Cubarinking water?
- 13 First time to PR
- 14 St. John Trip Report
- 15 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 16 Cuba
- 17 Scrub Island Resort
- 18 St Kitts' Bakery
- 19 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 20 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 21 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 22 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 23 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 24 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 25 July Adventure