As we count down to our trip, just want to check in about electrical outlets on the island.
I know that they run on 220V. Do they use two-pronged plugs like Antigua, or more like the traditional three-pronged plug as in the Great Britain. If three pronged please let me know if the pins are round or square.
Any last minute advice? Turtleback and LaLuna here we come (very excited about this combo).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Buy genuine biometric passport,id card,driving license,visas,.diplomes.
- 2 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 3 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 4 Gustavia stay
- 5 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 6 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 7 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 8 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 9 My week in Guadeloupe
- 10 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 11 Which Island?
- 12 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 13 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 14 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 15 Freeport, Bahamas
- 16 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 17 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 18 Any suggestions??
- 19 Freeport Hotel
- 20 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 21 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?
- 22 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 23 First Time in the Caribbean...advise needed!
- 24 US Citizen Traveling to Cuba Independently Via Cancun
- 25 USVI entry/exit requirements