We generally prefer off the beaten track type islands (generally less populated, not commercialized) with clear water and light sand beaches. Our favorites todate are Virgin Gorda, and several of the bahama out islands (Eleuthera, Long island). We also loved Anguilla back when we first visited the island 15 years ago. Would appreciate any/all feedback. Thanks.
Grenada - will I be disappointed
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 2 Looking for a Cruise Roommate!
- 3 Bermuda, we're coming!
- 4 Bermuda-a few of my favorite things
- 5 Cuba by car
- 6 multiple family beach vacation
- 7 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 8 Short trip to St. Martin/Day trip to Anguilla
- 9 Anguilla Beaches
- 10 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 11 Caribbean with grown kids
- 12 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 13 Need a new vacation spot!
- 14 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 15 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 16 Mid October Honeymoon
- 17 Summer family vacation
- 18 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 19 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 20 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 21 Honeymoon destination?
- 22 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 23 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 24 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 25 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba