We generally prefer off the beaten track type islands (generally less populated, not commercialized) with clear water and light sand beaches. Our favorites todate are Virgin Gorda, and several of the bahama out islands (Eleuthera, Long island). We also loved Anguilla back when we first visited the island 15 years ago. Would appreciate any/all feedback. Thanks.
Grenada - will I be disappointed
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 2 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 3 St Barts/One Day
- 4 Why Barbados?
- 5 T&C - tropical storm Cristobal
- 6 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 7 Too many choices.....
- 8 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 9 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 10 Best Island for Me?
- 11 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 12 walking to the lighthouse
- 13 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 14 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 15 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 17 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 18 Cuba with Gate 1
- 19 Anguilla stay?
- 20 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 21 Back from San Juan
- 22 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 23 San Juan Airport
- 24 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 25 TCI Small group snorkle trip?