We are wondering if Westerhall Point is a good place to stay. We don't mind that it is not in the midst of the hustle and bustle of St. Georges but we'd also like to be close enough to all of the action in case the desire arises. We understand it's not walking distance but will it be a hassle to drive back and forth if decide we want some night action in St. Georges?
Grenada - Westerhall Point - ANY GOOD?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 2 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 5 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 6 Tipping at AI
- 7 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 8 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 9 Traveling Solo
- 10 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 11 A Volcanic Paradise
- 12 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 13 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 14 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 15 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 16 St. Kitts, the details
- 17 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 18 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 19 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 20 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?