I need your advice. I have work offers from both turks and caicos and Grenada.. I would just like to hear from all of you about the advantages and disadvantages of Living and Working on both islands..
Please help me decide.
I am single and will be traveling alone.
I came from a tropical country so weather is not a problem. I think the biggest factor I would consider is cost of living, safety and people.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 2 Island recommendation
- 3 Cuba
- 4 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 5 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 6 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 7 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 8 Can I take alcohol?
- 9 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 10 Scrub Island Resort
- 11 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 12 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 13 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 14 Family vacation for divers
- 15 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 16 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 17 Island advice plz!
- 18 Cubarinking water?
- 19 First time to PR
- 20 St. John Trip Report
- 21 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 22 St Kitts' Bakery
- 23 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 24 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 25 Coral Sands, Exuma