I need your advice. I have work offers from both turks and caicos and Grenada.. I would just like to hear from all of you about the advantages and disadvantages of Living and Working on both islands..
Please help me decide.
I am single and will be traveling alone.
I came from a tropical country so weather is not a problem. I think the biggest factor I would consider is cost of living, safety and people.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 2 Punta Cana Excursions
- 3 customs questions
- 4 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 5 Nassau Bahamas
- 6 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 7 Biking in Caribbean
- 8 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 9 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 10 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 11 Help with how long on each island.
- 12 Small Carribean Hotel
- 13 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 14 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 15 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 16 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 17 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 18 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 19 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 20 Hiking in St. John
- 21 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 22 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 23 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 24 Turks Caicos July 19 - Aug 2
- 25 Struggling with Decision for Honeymoon (St. Barts/St. Lucia)