I need your advice. I have work offers from both turks and caicos and Grenada.. I would just like to hear from all of you about the advantages and disadvantages of Living and Working on both islands..
Please help me decide.
I am single and will be traveling alone.
I came from a tropical country so weather is not a problem. I think the biggest factor I would consider is cost of living, safety and people.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ecotourism - are there organized tours
- 2 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 3 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 4 Caribbean ferries
- 5 Choosing the Right Island
- 6 car rental in barbados
- 7 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 8 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 9 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 10 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 11 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 12 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 13 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 14 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 15 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 16 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 17 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 18 Aruba help!
- 19 St Martin
- 20 Planning a three week trip
- 21 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 22 Casa Karma
- 23 Honeymoon - please help!
- 24 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 25 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation