I need your advice. I have work offers from both turks and caicos and Grenada.. I would just like to hear from all of you about the advantages and disadvantages of Living and Working on both islands..
Please help me decide.
I am single and will be traveling alone.
I came from a tropical country so weather is not a problem. I think the biggest factor I would consider is cost of living, safety and people.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Airport transfer PUJ
- 2 Bahama's outer island
- 3 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 4 Trouble booking hotels!
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations
- 6 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 7 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 8 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 9 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 10 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 11 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 12 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 13 40 min layover in CLT
- 14 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 15 Atlantis 1 day
- 16 Atlantis on a budget
- 17 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 18 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 19 St. Barts
- 20 Buses in Aruba
- 21 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 22 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 23 Stingray City Tour
- 24 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April
- 25 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)