I need your advice. I have work offers from both turks and caicos and Grenada.. I would just like to hear from all of you about the advantages and disadvantages of Living and Working on both islands..
Please help me decide.
I am single and will be traveling alone.
I came from a tropical country so weather is not a problem. I think the biggest factor I would consider is cost of living, safety and people.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 2 Cuba via cruise
- 3 Cuba Help
- 4 Rent Oceanfront Villa with Staff
- 5 How to get to Havanna
- 6 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 9 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 10 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 14 Living in the Caribbean
- 15 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 16 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 17 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 18 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 19 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 20 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 21 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 22 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 23 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 24 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 25 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios