My wife and I are looking to depart on 24th November and have been planning on visiting just Grenada, but we're wondering about the benefits of including St Lucia as well, i.e. as a twin centre holiday. A few questions... what's the difference in the landscapes? What can you see in St Lucia that you won't get in Grenada? How much does the food vary, the people and the nature/wildlife etc? Both look amazing but I've heard St Lucia is a more commercialised. Any advice much appreciated - the last thing we'd want to do is go to one island, pay a lot to go to another as well, but feel there's just lots of duplication - or worse still, rather we'd stayed in the first one! If anyone can give impartial comments on both destinations, we'd be really interested to hear the feedback. Many thanks!
Grenada vs St Lucia
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 2 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 3 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 4 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 5 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 6 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?