My wife and I are looking to depart on 24th November and have been planning on visiting just Grenada, but we're wondering about the benefits of including St Lucia as well, i.e. as a twin centre holiday. A few questions... what's the difference in the landscapes? What can you see in St Lucia that you won't get in Grenada? How much does the food vary, the people and the nature/wildlife etc? Both look amazing but I've heard St Lucia is a more commercialised. Any advice much appreciated - the last thing we'd want to do is go to one island, pay a lot to go to another as well, but feel there's just lots of duplication - or worse still, rather we'd stayed in the first one! If anyone can give impartial comments on both destinations, we'd be really interested to hear the feedback. Many thanks!
Grenada vs St Lucia
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation Ideas
- 2 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 3 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 4 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 5 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 6 Tips for bahamas
- 7 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 8 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 9 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 10 Cupecoy Beach
- 11 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 12 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 13 walkable hotels
- 14 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 15 Back from San Juan
- 16 St Thomas
- 17 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 18 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 19 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 20 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 21 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 22 Aruba Restaurants
- 23 Aruba Restaraunts
- 24 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 25 First time solo - the Bahamas