My wife and I are looking to depart on 24th November and have been planning on visiting just Grenada, but we're wondering about the benefits of including St Lucia as well, i.e. as a twin centre holiday. A few questions... what's the difference in the landscapes? What can you see in St Lucia that you won't get in Grenada? How much does the food vary, the people and the nature/wildlife etc? Both look amazing but I've heard St Lucia is a more commercialised. Any advice much appreciated - the last thing we'd want to do is go to one island, pay a lot to go to another as well, but feel there's just lots of duplication - or worse still, rather we'd stayed in the first one! If anyone can give impartial comments on both destinations, we'd be really interested to hear the feedback. Many thanks!
Grenada vs St Lucia
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 2 Back from San Juan
- 3 Cupecoy Beach
- 4 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 5 Vacation Ideas
- 6 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 7 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 8 Carry on size Bahamas
- 9 St John March, where to stay
- 10 The right adults-only resort
- 11 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 12 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 13 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 14 Tips for bahamas
- 15 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 16 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 17 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 18 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 19 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 20 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 21 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 22 walkable hotels
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 St Thomas
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?