My wife and I are looking to depart on 24th November and have been planning on visiting just Grenada, but we're wondering about the benefits of including St Lucia as well, i.e. as a twin centre holiday. A few questions... what's the difference in the landscapes? What can you see in St Lucia that you won't get in Grenada? How much does the food vary, the people and the nature/wildlife etc? Both look amazing but I've heard St Lucia is a more commercialised. Any advice much appreciated - the last thing we'd want to do is go to one island, pay a lot to go to another as well, but feel there's just lots of duplication - or worse still, rather we'd stayed in the first one! If anyone can give impartial comments on both destinations, we'd be really interested to hear the feedback. Many thanks!
Grenada vs St Lucia
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 2 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay