My wife and I are looking to depart on 24th November and have been planning on visiting just Grenada, but we're wondering about the benefits of including St Lucia as well, i.e. as a twin centre holiday. A few questions... what's the difference in the landscapes? What can you see in St Lucia that you won't get in Grenada? How much does the food vary, the people and the nature/wildlife etc? Both look amazing but I've heard St Lucia is a more commercialised. Any advice much appreciated - the last thing we'd want to do is go to one island, pay a lot to go to another as well, but feel there's just lots of duplication - or worse still, rather we'd stayed in the first one! If anyone can give impartial comments on both destinations, we'd be really interested to hear the feedback. Many thanks!
Grenada vs St Lucia
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 2 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 3 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 6 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 9 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 10 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 11 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 12 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 Which island?
- 15 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 16 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 17 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 20 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 21 Turks and Caicos problems
- 22 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 23 customs
- 24 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples
- 25 Converting USD to EC currency