We are cruising in January. One of our ports of call will be Grenada. We've been there several times before and had a memorable excursion on Shadofax Champagne lobster cruise -- a fun excursion, great lobster grilled on the beach, and way too much to drink but a fun sail back to port -- but the snorkeling was mediocre. Any suggestions on excursions with good snorkeling??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Mid October Honeymoon
- 2 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 3 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 4 Cuba help!
- 5 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 6 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 7 Rent a car?
- 8 Anguilla Beaches
- 9 LIAT Air
- 10 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 11 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 12 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 13 Any good cruises from Port Canaveral
- 14 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 15 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 16 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 17 50+ where to dance?
- 18 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 19 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 20 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 21 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 22 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 23 Chinungunya Mosquitos
- 24 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 25 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios