We are planning a trip to either Grenada or St. Lucia in July. Is Grenada rainier than St. Lucia at this time of year? What will the weather be like?
Also, do you get really pestered by vendors on Grand Anse beach? Grenada sounds fabulous from what I have read but I am concerned about these two things.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/testo-max-hd/
- 2 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 3 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 4 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 5 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 6 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 7 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 8 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 9 Island Hopping
- 10 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 11 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 12 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Havana restaurants
- 15 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 16 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 17 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 18 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 19 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 20 Getting away in June
- 21 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 22 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 23 A Week In Cuba
- 24 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 25 Help for which island please?