My husband and I are considering either of these two islands for a winter getaway. On St. Kitts we are considering Timothy Beach Resort and on Grenada La Source. I love the idea of the pampering at La Source but wonder about the all-inclusive meal plan since I love to be able to check out the different delicious island cuisine. Can anyone tell me if they have any preferences for one island or the other (they both appeal given lush scenery)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 2 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 3 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 4 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 5 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 6 Honeymoon Help!!
- 7 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 when to visit barbados
- 10 Barbados Beaches
- 11 Punta Cana
- 12 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 13 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 14 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 15 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 16 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 17 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 18 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 Trouble booking hotels!
- 21 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 22 Airport transfer PUJ
- 23 Bahama's outer island
- 24 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 25 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe