My husband and I are considering either of these two islands for a winter getaway. On St. Kitts we are considering Timothy Beach Resort and on Grenada La Source. I love the idea of the pampering at La Source but wonder about the all-inclusive meal plan since I love to be able to check out the different delicious island cuisine. Can anyone tell me if they have any preferences for one island or the other (they both appeal given lush scenery)
grenada or st. kitts?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 3 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 4 Antigua or St Martin
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 7 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 8 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 9 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 10 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 11 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 12 St. Croix and sea grass
- 13 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 14 montego bay
- 15 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 16 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 17 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 18 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 19 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 20 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 21 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 22 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 23 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 24 Get info about weather.
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous