My husband and I are considering either of these two islands for a winter getaway. On St. Kitts we are considering Timothy Beach Resort and on Grenada La Source. I love the idea of the pampering at La Source but wonder about the all-inclusive meal plan since I love to be able to check out the different delicious island cuisine. Can anyone tell me if they have any preferences for one island or the other (they both appeal given lush scenery)
grenada or st. kitts?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 4 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 5 Traveling Solo
- 6 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 7 A Volcanic Paradise
- 8 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 9 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 10 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 11 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 12 St. Kitts, the details
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 15 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 16 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 17 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 18 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?