Considering a late February trip to one of the above. Would appreciate feedback from someone whose been to both. My wife and I both enjoy beach, snorkeling, and I would like to do some diving. We've considered Gallow's Point in St. John and would like to look at something comparable in Grenada for a comparison.
Grenada or St. John
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Money in Jamaica
- 2 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 3 Florida or caribbean
- 4 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 5 Barbado Car rental
- 6 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 7 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 8 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 9 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 10 Death in Paradise
- 11 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 12 50+ where to dance?
- 13 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 14 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 15 dominican republic
- 16 Summer family vacation
- 17 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 18 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 19 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 20 St Martin
- 21 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 22 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 23 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 24 Resort villa suggestions
- 25 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!