My husband and I are trying to decide where to go for our next caribbean vacation. We are trying to decide between Grenada or Barbados. We are interested in beautiful beaches and relaxation, diving, exploring the island. We are on a budget and do not need luxury. What are the good points/bad points of each island? What makes one better that the other? Thank you so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 2 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 3 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 4 Help on choosing where to visit
- 5 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 6 which island?
- 7 40th birthday with friends
- 8 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 9 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 10 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 11 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 12 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 13 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 14 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 15 Cuba in November
- 16 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 17 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 18 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 19 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 20 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 21 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 22 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 23 Tennis in Aruba question
- 24 christmas in the caribbean
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016