Our long awaited trip to Grenada is next month and our stay will be split between Laluna and Spice Island Resort. While at Laluna, looking for restaurant suggestions that are closeby, so we don't have to spend a fortune on cabs to and from, or maybe restaurants that would pick us up and return us to our hotel. Any ideas?
Grenada next month - restaurant questions
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A Volcanic Paradise
- 2 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 3 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 4 Traveling Solo
- 5 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 6 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 9 St. Kitts, the details
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 12 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 13 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 14 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014