Our long awaited trip to Grenada is next month and our stay will be split between Laluna and Spice Island Resort. While at Laluna, looking for restaurant suggestions that are closeby, so we don't have to spend a fortune on cabs to and from, or maybe restaurants that would pick us up and return us to our hotel. Any ideas?
Grenada next month - restaurant questions
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 2 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 3 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 4 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 5 Barbados question where to stay
- 6 Barbados Ferry Service
- 7 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 8 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 9 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 10 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 11 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 12 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 13 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 14 Caribbean with grown kids
- 15 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 16 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 17 Driving in Aurba
- 18 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 21 Restaurant in Aruba
- 22 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 23 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 24 Providenciales Airport
- 25 2 weeks in Cuba