Our long awaited trip to Grenada is next month and our stay will be split between Laluna and Spice Island Resort. While at Laluna, looking for restaurant suggestions that are closeby, so we don't have to spend a fortune on cabs to and from, or maybe restaurants that would pick us up and return us to our hotel. Any ideas?
Grenada next month - restaurant questions
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 montego bay
- 2 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 3 Antigua or St Martin
- 4 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 5 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 6 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 7 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 8 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 9 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 10 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 11 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 12 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 13 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 14 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 15 Get info about weather.
- 16 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 19 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 20 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 21 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 22 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 23 LIAT Air
- 24 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 25 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's