Hello to all! My husband I are considering Grenada for our next vacation and Maca Bana just seems wonderful to me. Very small and intimate resort. My concern is the beach area? We love the beach and spend our time lounging, swimming and snorkeling. I have read things that seem to indicate the water at this beach is rough? Is that the case? Will we be unhappy with this beach? Does the time of year you visit affect it? We are looking at December, Jan or Feb or May/June. Does anyone recommend any of these times over another for great weather and calm seas? Thanks so much for your input! Have a wonderful day!
Grenada Maca Bana / Magazine beach
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica
- 2 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 3 Jamaica all inclusive
- 4 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 5 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 6 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 9 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 10 Cuba Opening Up
- 11 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 12 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 13 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 14 Just back from The Somerset
- 15 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 16 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 17 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 18 Sandals Resorts
- 19 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 20 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 21 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 22 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 23 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions