I'm 25, single and thinking of going to Grenada for the first week of September. I'm traveling solo. Are there any cheap youth hostels or other cheap accommodations? I'm a BUDGET traveler. I was thinking about Puerto Rico, but I hear Grenada is much nicer. What about the climate? Will it be raining all week? Will I get to meet other 20-somethings or is it an older crowd that goes?
Grenada in September? hostels?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bermuda, we're coming!
- 2 Bermuda-a few of my favorite things
- 3 Cuba by car
- 4 multiple family beach vacation
- 5 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 6 Short trip to St. Martin/Day trip to Anguilla
- 7 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 8 Anguilla Beaches
- 9 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 10 Caribbean with grown kids
- 11 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 12 Need a new vacation spot!
- 13 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 14 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 15 Mid October Honeymoon
- 16 Summer family vacation
- 17 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 18 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 19 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 20 Honeymoon destination?
- 21 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 22 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 23 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 24 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 25 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?