We booked the Rex Granadian through AA vacations. It;s a done deal but I would love to hear any comments if you know it or have been there. Also any ideas on whether or not to rent a car? Any must-see excursions? We are looking forward to just relaxing for a week, which is why we took an all-lnclusive. How's the weather? Thanks...
Grenada in Late October
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Island for Me?
- 2 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 3 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 4 Cuba with Gate 1
- 5 Anguilla stay?
- 6 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Back from San Juan
- 10 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 11 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 12 San Juan Airport
- 13 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 14 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 15 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 16 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 17 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 18 Storm ?
- 19 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 22 Kristen- where are you?????
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 25 The Color of the Water