I am planning a trip to Grenada in November.
Does anyone have any recommendations for a charming hotel under $100? We are also spending a few days on Carriacou and would like any suggestions there too. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ExoSlim Garcinia uses a leap forward extraction approach
- 2 http://troxyphenelitehelp.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 3 which island?
- 4 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 5 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 6 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 7 Help on choosing where to visit
- 8 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 9 40th birthday with friends
- 10 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 11 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 12 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 13 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 14 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 15 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 16 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 17 Cuba in November
- 18 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 19 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 20 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 21 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 22 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 23 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 24 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 25 Tennis in Aruba question