I am planning a trip to Grenada in November.
Does anyone have any recommendations for a charming hotel under $100? We are also spending a few days on Carriacou and would like any suggestions there too. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 2 First trip trip Puerto Rico
- 3 aruba planning advice
- 4 New Years Eve / St John
- 5 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 6 Looking for island choice help
- 7 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 8 US Cash in Cuba
- 9 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 10 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 11 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 12 Peterson
- 13 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 14 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 15 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 16 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 17 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 18 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 19 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 20 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 21 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 22 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 23 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 24 Help picking a resort
- 25 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios