Am considering Rex, Grand Anse Beach Palace or La Sagesse for a vacation with husband and 2 teens. All are reasonably priced and I realize the first two are right on Grand Anse Beach which I thought might be more lively for the teens. I'm also attracted to La Sagesse for a more pristine experience. Would it make sense to split up a week's visit and stay in 2 places? Opinions appreciated!
Grenada hotel choice: Rex/Palace/La Sagesse?
- 1 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 2 Trip Report of the Bahamas 7/1 - 7/6/12
- 3 I WAS STOLEN BY A STAFF AT THE FRONT DESK OF ATLANTIS ROYAL TOWERS!!!
- 4 First timers going to Nassau, Bahamas - need help!
- 5 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 6 St.Thomas St. John
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 June vacation trip for guys
- 9 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 10 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 11 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 12 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 13 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 14 Honeymoon Help!
- 15 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 16 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 17 Grand Cayman
- 18 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 19 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 20 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 21 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 22 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 23 quiet and relaxing
- 24 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 25 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!