My Fiance and I have decided to go to Grenada for our June Honeymoon and have narrowed the Hotel field to the Flamboyant or Blue Horizons. The Kitchen facilities in each are a must since we dont want to have to eat out every nite. We are Beach types and Diving and Hiking are also considerations. Would either of these places be better than the other in terms of beach access and or closer to other activites in town or just plain better accomodations.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Now, you don't need to face any humiliation
- 2 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 3 Tour advice
- 4 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 5 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 6 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 7 The Club Barbados AI resort & Spa
- 8 Resort Recommendations
- 9 Island with golf
- 10 West Coast US and Carribean
- 11 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 12 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 13 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 14 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 15 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Tour Operator?
- 18 Travel Advice Needed
- 19 Puerto Plata
- 20 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 21 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 22 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 23 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 24 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 25 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?