My Fiance and I have decided to go to Grenada for our June Honeymoon and have narrowed the Hotel field to the Flamboyant or Blue Horizons. The Kitchen facilities in each are a must since we dont want to have to eat out every nite. We are Beach types and Diving and Hiking are also considerations. Would either of these places be better than the other in terms of beach access and or closer to other activites in town or just plain better accomodations.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John Trip Report
- 2 Best Restaurants on Tortola
- 3 No rain in June PLEASE
- 4 Cubarinking water?
- 5 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 6 First time to PR
- 7 Catamaran in BVI Bareboat 12 nights
- 8 Family vacation for divers
- 9 Cuba
- 10 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 11 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 12 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 13 Island recommendation
- 14 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 15 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 16 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 17 Can I take alcohol?
- 18 Scrub Island Resort
- 19 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 20 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 21 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 22 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 23 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 24 Island advice plz!
- 25 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip