My Fiance and I have decided to go to Grenada for our June Honeymoon and have narrowed the Hotel field to the Flamboyant or Blue Horizons. The Kitchen facilities in each are a must since we dont want to have to eat out every nite. We are Beach types and Diving and Hiking are also considerations. Would either of these places be better than the other in terms of beach access and or closer to other activites in town or just plain better accomodations.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 2 Move to grand cayman
- 3 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 4 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 5 Malaria Punta Cana
- 6 aruba planning advice
- 7 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 8 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 9 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 10 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 11 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 12 New Destination
- 13 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 14 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 15 Bahamas help
- 16 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 17 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 18 Vacation suggestion, please
- 19 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 20 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 21 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 22 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 23 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 24 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 25 Transfer from Havana to Varadero