My fiance and I are looking into going to the Caribbean for our honeymoon in September 2011. One place we're looking at is Grenada. We've searched sites like kayak and expedia for approximate flight prices, and we're only seeing flights for around $900 round trip and many require 2 stops (we'll be flying out of Denver or Minneapolis). Is that typical for Grenada or or should we be looking at other sites? Thanks.
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 3 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 4 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 5 Islands with great nightlife
- 6 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 7 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 8 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 9 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 10 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 11 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 12 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 13 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 14 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 15 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 16 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 17 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 18 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 Beaches Turks question
- 21 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 22 Curacao - where to stay
- 23 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 24 May Honeymoon
- 25 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada