We're interested in a family vacation in Grenada; three families with kids plus grandparents. A pool and a beach that we can get to are all the activities we need. We've got high end taste, but won't get turnout of all families unless we can pull off a rate per night less than $300. It needs to be Grenada. I like the idea of a villa if it is attractive and well kept. Is this vacation idea feasible? Any suggestions for where to stay?
Grenada Family Vacation
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 2 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 3 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 4 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 5 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 6 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 7 Islands with great nightlife
- 8 month stay on a caribbean island
- 9 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 10 Where to stay on Vieques
- 11 Ferry to Rum Point
- 12 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 13 Family with infants/toddlers
- 14 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 15 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 16 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 17 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 18 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 21 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 22 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 23 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 24 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 25 Restaraunts in Barbados