We're interested in a family vacation in Grenada; three families with kids plus grandparents. A pool and a beach that we can get to are all the activities we need. We've got high end taste, but won't get turnout of all families unless we can pull off a rate per night less than $300. It needs to be Grenada. I like the idea of a villa if it is attractive and well kept. Is this vacation idea feasible? Any suggestions for where to stay?
Grenada Family Vacation
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 3 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 4 Antigua or St Martin
- 5 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 6 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 7 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 8 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 9 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 10 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 11 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 12 Get info about weather.
- 13 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 16 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 17 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 18 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 19 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 20 LIAT Air
- 21 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 22 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 23 Need help again!!
- 24 relaxed beaches in january
- 25 AirBnb be aware of a scam on this site (not AirBnb's fault)