I'm looking at organizing a family trip for six of us - three couples -one in their fifties (who think they're still 30!) and two in their mid twenties. We've been to Barbados and St. Lucia but Grenada keeps getting my attention - La Sagesse in particular. If anyone has stayed there I would appreciate info. regarding how remote it is (ie. can you take public transit if you want to explore?),what activities there are on site (snorkelling,sailboats, windsurfing?) and what the food is like in the restaurant (quality and price?). We are all active and love the idea of being in a very natural setting but I'd like to be sure of the other variables mentioned above before I "pitch" my plan to the gang. Thanks for any help - other suggestions also appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/illumaneau/
- 2 http://www.healthprograme.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 3 Simply get this thing asked for now without postponing extra.
- 4 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 5 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 6 30th anniversary trip
- 7 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 8 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 9 Bermuda in February or March
- 10 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 11 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 12 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 13 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 14 Safest Islands for Us?
- 15 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 16 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 17 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 18 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 19 Narrowing it down
- 20 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 21 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 22 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 23 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 24 Destination Wedding
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous