I'm looking at organizing a family trip for six of us - three couples -one in their fifties (who think they're still 30!) and two in their mid twenties. We've been to Barbados and St. Lucia but Grenada keeps getting my attention - La Sagesse in particular. If anyone has stayed there I would appreciate info. regarding how remote it is (ie. can you take public transit if you want to explore?),what activities there are on site (snorkelling,sailboats, windsurfing?) and what the food is like in the restaurant (quality and price?). We are all active and love the idea of being in a very natural setting but I'd like to be sure of the other variables mentioned above before I "pitch" my plan to the gang. Thanks for any help - other suggestions also appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 2 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 3 Cuba in November
- 4 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 5 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 6 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 7 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 8 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 9 Evening temperatures
- 10 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 11 50th Birthday with Family
- 12 Birthday Celebration
- 13 DR - All inclusive
- 14 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 15 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 16 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 17 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 18 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 19 Late May Trip
- 20 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 21 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cheers to Beers!
- 24 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 25 any advice about the Cayman Islands?