I'm looking at organizing a family trip for six of us - three couples -one in their fifties (who think they're still 30!) and two in their mid twenties. We've been to Barbados and St. Lucia but Grenada keeps getting my attention - La Sagesse in particular. If anyone has stayed there I would appreciate info. regarding how remote it is (ie. can you take public transit if you want to explore?),what activities there are on site (snorkelling,sailboats, windsurfing?) and what the food is like in the restaurant (quality and price?). We are all active and love the idea of being in a very natural setting but I'd like to be sure of the other variables mentioned above before I "pitch" my plan to the gang. Thanks for any help - other suggestions also appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 2 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 3 Cuba for 6 days
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 7 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 8 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Honeymoon Help!!
- 11 when to visit barbados
- 12 Barbados Beaches
- 13 Punta Cana
- 14 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 15 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 16 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 17 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 18 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 19 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 20 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Trouble booking hotels!
- 23 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 24 Airport transfer PUJ
- 25 Bahama's outer island