I'm looking at organizing a family trip for six of us - three couples -one in their fifties (who think they're still 30!) and two in their mid twenties. We've been to Barbados and St. Lucia but Grenada keeps getting my attention - La Sagesse in particular. If anyone has stayed there I would appreciate info. regarding how remote it is (ie. can you take public transit if you want to explore?),what activities there are on site (snorkelling,sailboats, windsurfing?) and what the food is like in the restaurant (quality and price?). We are all active and love the idea of being in a very natural setting but I'd like to be sure of the other variables mentioned above before I "pitch" my plan to the gang. Thanks for any help - other suggestions also appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 2 Cuba
- 3 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 4 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 5 Conference in Cuba in February
- 6 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 7 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 8 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 9 Help me to pick an island
- 10 Small boat excursion
- 11 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 12 Overwhelmed....
- 13 Can you tell me where?
- 14 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 15 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 16 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 17 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 18 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 19 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 20 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 21 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 22 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 23 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 24 Help picking an island!!!!
- 25 Relaxing on Trinidad's Beaches