I'm looking at organizing a family trip for six of us - three couples -one in their fifties (who think they're still 30!) and two in their mid twenties. We've been to Barbados and St. Lucia but Grenada keeps getting my attention - La Sagesse in particular. If anyone has stayed there I would appreciate info. regarding how remote it is (ie. can you take public transit if you want to explore?),what activities there are on site (snorkelling,sailboats, windsurfing?) and what the food is like in the restaurant (quality and price?). We are all active and love the idea of being in a very natural setting but I'd like to be sure of the other variables mentioned above before I "pitch" my plan to the gang. Thanks for any help - other suggestions also appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 2 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 3 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 4 St.Lucia newbie
- 5 aruba fun!!!
- 6 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 7 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 8 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 9 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 10 Turks and caicos
- 11 Aruba weather
- 12 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 13 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 14 Turks and caicos
- 15 Cruise stop activities
- 16 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 17 Jade Mountain
- 18 Honeymoon Help!!
- 19 Bermuda
- 20 Restaurant Suggestions
- 21 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 22 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 23 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 24 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 25 Taxi info. Self touring