I'm looking at organizing a family trip for six of us - three couples -one in their fifties (who think they're still 30!) and two in their mid twenties. We've been to Barbados and St. Lucia but Grenada keeps getting my attention - La Sagesse in particular. If anyone has stayed there I would appreciate info. regarding how remote it is (ie. can you take public transit if you want to explore?),what activities there are on site (snorkelling,sailboats, windsurfing?) and what the food is like in the restaurant (quality and price?). We are all active and love the idea of being in a very natural setting but I'd like to be sure of the other variables mentioned above before I "pitch" my plan to the gang. Thanks for any help - other suggestions also appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!