I'm looking at organizing a family trip for six of us - three couples -one in their fifties (who think they're still 30!) and two in their mid twenties. We've been to Barbados and St. Lucia but Grenada keeps getting my attention - La Sagesse in particular. If anyone has stayed there I would appreciate info. regarding how remote it is (ie. can you take public transit if you want to explore?),what activities there are on site (snorkelling,sailboats, windsurfing?) and what the food is like in the restaurant (quality and price?). We are all active and love the idea of being in a very natural setting but I'd like to be sure of the other variables mentioned above before I "pitch" my plan to the gang. Thanks for any help - other suggestions also appreciated!
Grenada family trip - La Sagesse?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 2 Anguilla stay?
- 3 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 4 Punta Cana excursions
- 5 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 6 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 7 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 8 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 9 Cayman Islands in October
- 10 Back from San Juan
- 11 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 12 Kristen- where are you?????
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 15 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 16 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 17 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 18 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 19 Puerto Rico
- 20 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 21 Cuba People to People Tours
- 22 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 23 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 24 relaxed beaches in january
- 25 Are you the new future traveler?