I'm looking at organizing a family trip for six of us - three couples -one in their fifties (who think they're still 30!) and two in their mid twenties. We've been to Barbados and St. Lucia but Grenada keeps getting my attention - La Sagesse in particular. If anyone has stayed there I would appreciate info. regarding how remote it is (ie. can you take public transit if you want to explore?),what activities there are on site (snorkelling,sailboats, windsurfing?) and what the food is like in the restaurant (quality and price?). We are all active and love the idea of being in a very natural setting but I'd like to be sure of the other variables mentioned above before I "pitch" my plan to the gang. Thanks for any help - other suggestions also appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 kechua : epson Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 epson 24*7
- 2 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 3 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 4 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 5 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 6 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 7 Restaurant Recommendations
- 8 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 9 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 10 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 11 Family vacation
- 12 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 13 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 14 PR or USVI
- 15 Havana Hotel
- 16 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 19 Cayman Islands Currency
- 20 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 21 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 22 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 23 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 24 Havana
- 25 Using USA credit cards in Cuba