I'm looking at organizing a family trip for six of us - three couples -one in their fifties (who think they're still 30!) and two in their mid twenties. We've been to Barbados and St. Lucia but Grenada keeps getting my attention - La Sagesse in particular. If anyone has stayed there I would appreciate info. regarding how remote it is (ie. can you take public transit if you want to explore?),what activities there are on site (snorkelling,sailboats, windsurfing?) and what the food is like in the restaurant (quality and price?). We are all active and love the idea of being in a very natural setting but I'd like to be sure of the other variables mentioned above before I "pitch" my plan to the gang. Thanks for any help - other suggestions also appreciated!
Grenada family trip - La Sagesse?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica all inclusive
- 2 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 3 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 4 Cuba Opening Up
- 5 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 6 Jamaica
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 11 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 12 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 13 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 14 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 15 Just back from The Somerset
- 16 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 17 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 18 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 19 Sandals Resorts
- 20 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 21 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 22 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 23 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 24 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 25 Cuba in 10 days