I'm looking at organizing a family trip for six of us - three couples -one in their fifties (who think they're still 30!) and two in their mid twenties. We've been to Barbados and St. Lucia but Grenada keeps getting my attention - La Sagesse in particular. If anyone has stayed there I would appreciate info. regarding how remote it is (ie. can you take public transit if you want to explore?),what activities there are on site (snorkelling,sailboats, windsurfing?) and what the food is like in the restaurant (quality and price?). We are all active and love the idea of being in a very natural setting but I'd like to be sure of the other variables mentioned above before I "pitch" my plan to the gang. Thanks for any help - other suggestions also appreciated!
Grenada family trip - La Sagesse?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?