I'm looking at organizing a family trip for six of us - three couples -one in their fifties (who think they're still 30!) and two in their mid twenties. We've been to Barbados and St. Lucia but Grenada keeps getting my attention - La Sagesse in particular. If anyone has stayed there I would appreciate info. regarding how remote it is (ie. can you take public transit if you want to explore?),what activities there are on site (snorkelling,sailboats, windsurfing?) and what the food is like in the restaurant (quality and price?). We are all active and love the idea of being in a very natural setting but I'd like to be sure of the other variables mentioned above before I "pitch" my plan to the gang. Thanks for any help - other suggestions also appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 2 Americans traveling to Cuba..question
- 2 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 3 First Vacation!
- 4 Turks & Caicos
- 5 Restaurant in Aruba
- 6 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 7 Early 20's Couple
- 8 Couple in early 20's
- 9 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 10 Boat Charter in BVI
- 11 Weather in June?
- 12 Weather in June in Puerto Rico?
- 13 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 14 Anniversary Trip Options
- 15 Island with golf
- 16 2 Days in Dominica
- 17 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 18 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 19 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 20 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 21 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 22 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 23 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 24 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 25 travelling to St kitt and nervis