I'm looking at organizing a family trip for six of us - three couples -one in their fifties (who think they're still 30!) and two in their mid twenties. We've been to Barbados and St. Lucia but Grenada keeps getting my attention - La Sagesse in particular. If anyone has stayed there I would appreciate info. regarding how remote it is (ie. can you take public transit if you want to explore?),what activities there are on site (snorkelling,sailboats, windsurfing?) and what the food is like in the restaurant (quality and price?). We are all active and love the idea of being in a very natural setting but I'd like to be sure of the other variables mentioned above before I "pitch" my plan to the gang. Thanks for any help - other suggestions also appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 2 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 3 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 4 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 5 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 6 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 7 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 8 Cuba in November
- 9 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 10 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 11 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 12 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 13 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 14 Tennis in Aruba question
- 15 christmas in the caribbean
- 16 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 17 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 18 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 19 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 20 Jamaica
- 21 Money in Jamaica
- 22 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 23 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 24 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 25 Atlantis in Nassau