I'm looking at organizing a family trip for six of us - three couples -one in their fifties (who think they're still 30!) and two in their mid twenties. We've been to Barbados and St. Lucia but Grenada keeps getting my attention - La Sagesse in particular. If anyone has stayed there I would appreciate info. regarding how remote it is (ie. can you take public transit if you want to explore?),what activities there are on site (snorkelling,sailboats, windsurfing?) and what the food is like in the restaurant (quality and price?). We are all active and love the idea of being in a very natural setting but I'd like to be sure of the other variables mentioned above before I "pitch" my plan to the gang. Thanks for any help - other suggestions also appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 2 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 3 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 4 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 5 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 6 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 7 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 8 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 9 Hiking in St. John
- 10 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 11 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 12 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 13 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 14 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 15 Where in DR?
- 16 Honeymoon
- 17 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 20 Barbados
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 22 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 23 Help with August trip ideas
- 24 Airport transfer PUJ
- 25 We may not be going to Cuba after all