I'm looking at organizing a family trip for six of us - three couples -one in their fifties (who think they're still 30!) and two in their mid twenties. We've been to Barbados and St. Lucia but Grenada keeps getting my attention - La Sagesse in particular. If anyone has stayed there I would appreciate info. regarding how remote it is (ie. can you take public transit if you want to explore?),what activities there are on site (snorkelling,sailboats, windsurfing?) and what the food is like in the restaurant (quality and price?). We are all active and love the idea of being in a very natural setting but I'd like to be sure of the other variables mentioned above before I "pitch" my plan to the gang. Thanks for any help - other suggestions also appreciated!
Grenada family trip - La Sagesse?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 2 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 3 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 4 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 5 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 6 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 9 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 10 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 15 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 16 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 17 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 18 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 19 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 20 Which island?
- 21 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 22 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 23 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 24 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 25 Crime in Providenciales TCI