I'm looking at organizing a family trip for six of us - three couples -one in their fifties (who think they're still 30!) and two in their mid twenties. We've been to Barbados and St. Lucia but Grenada keeps getting my attention - La Sagesse in particular. If anyone has stayed there I would appreciate info. regarding how remote it is (ie. can you take public transit if you want to explore?),what activities there are on site (snorkelling,sailboats, windsurfing?) and what the food is like in the restaurant (quality and price?). We are all active and love the idea of being in a very natural setting but I'd like to be sure of the other variables mentioned above before I "pitch" my plan to the gang. Thanks for any help - other suggestions also appreciated!
Grenada family trip - La Sagesse?
- 1 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 4 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 5 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 6 Islands with great nightlife
- 7 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 8 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 9 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 10 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 11 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 12 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 13 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 14 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 15 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 16 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 17 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 18 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 19 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 20 Beaches Turks question
- 21 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 22 Curacao - where to stay
- 23 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 24 May Honeymoon
- 25 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada