I'm looking at organizing a family trip for six of us - three couples -one in their fifties (who think they're still 30!) and two in their mid twenties. We've been to Barbados and St. Lucia but Grenada keeps getting my attention - La Sagesse in particular. If anyone has stayed there I would appreciate info. regarding how remote it is (ie. can you take public transit if you want to explore?),what activities there are on site (snorkelling,sailboats, windsurfing?) and what the food is like in the restaurant (quality and price?). We are all active and love the idea of being in a very natural setting but I'd like to be sure of the other variables mentioned above before I "pitch" my plan to the gang. Thanks for any help - other suggestions also appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 2 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 3 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 4 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 5 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 6 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 7 Island Hopping
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 10 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Havana restaurants
- 13 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 14 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 15 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 16 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 17 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 18 Getting away in June
- 19 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 20 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 21 A Week In Cuba
- 22 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 23 Help for which island please?
- 24 Teenagers at the Westin grand cayman
- 25 Green Turtle Cay