I'm looking at organizing a family trip for six of us - three couples -one in their fifties (who think they're still 30!) and two in their mid twenties. We've been to Barbados and St. Lucia but Grenada keeps getting my attention - La Sagesse in particular. If anyone has stayed there I would appreciate info. regarding how remote it is (ie. can you take public transit if you want to explore?),what activities there are on site (snorkelling,sailboats, windsurfing?) and what the food is like in the restaurant (quality and price?). We are all active and love the idea of being in a very natural setting but I'd like to be sure of the other variables mentioned above before I "pitch" my plan to the gang. Thanks for any help - other suggestions also appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 2 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 3 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 4 5 days in Havana
- 5 PR or USVI
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 8 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 11 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 12 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 13 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 14 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 15 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 16 Scrub Island Resort
- 17 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 18 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 19 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 20 Wedding Destinations???
- 21 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 22 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 23 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 24 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
- 25 Hospital and doctors in St. Barth