We are planning our fall trip and want to go to an island that we have never been to before. We had looked at St Kitts but I can't get past the green monkeys. We also looked at St Lucia but we think Grenada might be a good fit for us. It will be my husband and I who are both in our early forties. As you have probably read from our past trips, we love small hotels, great beaches and restaurants and some nightlife even if it's just a bar with some music in the background. My husband would like to go on a hike which would have to be something small if I'm going along. I'm not a very athletic person. Please help convince us that Grenada is good island for us and give us your suggestions for where to stay. We are considering Coyaba and Calabash but would love to hear recommendations on other places in the same price range. Thanks.
Grenada experts - Help convince us to go to Grenada this fall.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 2 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 3 things to do in Nassau
- 4 Which Island?
- 5 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 6 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 7 St. John USVI
- 8 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 9 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 10 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 11 Best island for early to mid November
- 12 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 13 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 16 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 17 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 18 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 19 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 20 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 21 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 22 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 23 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???