We are planning our fall trip and want to go to an island that we have never been to before. We had looked at St Kitts but I can't get past the green monkeys. We also looked at St Lucia but we think Grenada might be a good fit for us. It will be my husband and I who are both in our early forties. As you have probably read from our past trips, we love small hotels, great beaches and restaurants and some nightlife even if it's just a bar with some music in the background. My husband would like to go on a hike which would have to be something small if I'm going along. I'm not a very athletic person. Please help convince us that Grenada is good island for us and give us your suggestions for where to stay. We are considering Coyaba and Calabash but would love to hear recommendations on other places in the same price range. Thanks.
Grenada experts - Help convince us to go to Grenada this fall.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 2 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 3 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 4 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 5 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 6 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 7 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 11 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 12 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 13 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 14 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 15 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 16 Which island?
- 17 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 18 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 19 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 22 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 23 Turks and Caicos problems
- 24 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 25 customs