We are planning our fall trip and want to go to an island that we have never been to before. We had looked at St Kitts but I can't get past the green monkeys. We also looked at St Lucia but we think Grenada might be a good fit for us. It will be my husband and I who are both in our early forties. As you have probably read from our past trips, we love small hotels, great beaches and restaurants and some nightlife even if it's just a bar with some music in the background. My husband would like to go on a hike which would have to be something small if I'm going along. I'm not a very athletic person. Please help convince us that Grenada is good island for us and give us your suggestions for where to stay. We are considering Coyaba and Calabash but would love to hear recommendations on other places in the same price range. Thanks.
Grenada experts - Help convince us to go to Grenada this fall.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana?
- 2 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 3 Which Island?
- 4 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 5 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 6 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 7 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 8 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 9 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 10 Advice needed
- 11 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 12 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 13 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 14 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 15 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 18 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 19 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 20 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 21 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 22 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 23 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 24 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous