We are planning our fall trip and want to go to an island that we have never been to before. We had looked at St Kitts but I can't get past the green monkeys. We also looked at St Lucia but we think Grenada might be a good fit for us. It will be my husband and I who are both in our early forties. As you have probably read from our past trips, we love small hotels, great beaches and restaurants and some nightlife even if it's just a bar with some music in the background. My husband would like to go on a hike which would have to be something small if I'm going along. I'm not a very athletic person. Please help convince us that Grenada is good island for us and give us your suggestions for where to stay. We are considering Coyaba and Calabash but would love to hear recommendations on other places in the same price range. Thanks.
Grenada experts - Help convince us to go to Grenada this fall.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 The right adults-only resort
- 2 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 3 St John March, where to stay
- 4 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 5 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 6 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 7 Cupecoy Beach
- 8 Tips for bahamas
- 9 Vacation Ideas
- 10 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 11 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 12 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 13 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 14 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 15 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 16 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 17 walkable hotels
- 18 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 19 Back from San Juan
- 20 St Thomas
- 21 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 22 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 23 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 24 Aruba Restaurants
- 25 Aruba Restaraunts