Hello Grenada fans!
We are nearing our vacation to Grenada soon and I am beginning to narrow my questions for you all in the know of Grenada details.
Currently my head is spinning about this question...
We are renting a van to cart the family around during the mid point (for one week) of our two week vacation so we will be able to reach the further afield restaurants....what are the recommendations for that period (van rental) with a 5 year old and 3 month old?
But I am really perplexed about where to go from our hotel the Flamboyant, without the car, for dinners mostly (we are planning on some lunches at Jenny's, the spots at the grocery store mall across from GGB and the ladies on the beach) but where to walk to with the 5 year old and 3 month old for dinner and to cab back??
Complicated yes - does this question even make sense?
More details - our 5 year old is a pretty great traveller and has been known to be a good diner too as long as he has his DVD player or some good toys - which we are bringing...the 3 month old is a 3 month old so really a hit or miss but likely no repeated fine dining events for us....
Oh - finally one more detailed question - my Mum is celebrating a birthday in Grenada (sweet life no?) she would likely enjoy a dinner that is lovely but acommodating of her family with Grandchildren - we are willing to cab a while for this special dinner - recommendations please?
Phew - Thank you in advance!
Grenada dining...walking distance
Hello Grenada fans!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 2 Jamaica all inclusive
- 3 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 4 Why Barbados?
- 5 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 6 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 7 Cuba Opening Up
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 12 Just back from The Somerset
- 13 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 14 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 15 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 16 Sandals Resorts
- 17 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 18 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 19 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 20 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 21 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 24 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 25 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?