Hello Grenada fans!
We are nearing our vacation to Grenada soon and I am beginning to narrow my questions for you all in the know of Grenada details.
Currently my head is spinning about this question...
We are renting a van to cart the family around during the mid point (for one week) of our two week vacation so we will be able to reach the further afield restaurants....what are the recommendations for that period (van rental) with a 5 year old and 3 month old?
But I am really perplexed about where to go from our hotel the Flamboyant, without the car, for dinners mostly (we are planning on some lunches at Jenny's, the spots at the grocery store mall across from GGB and the ladies on the beach) but where to walk to with the 5 year old and 3 month old for dinner and to cab back??
Complicated yes - does this question even make sense?
More details - our 5 year old is a pretty great traveller and has been known to be a good diner too as long as he has his DVD player or some good toys - which we are bringing...the 3 month old is a 3 month old so really a hit or miss but likely no repeated fine dining events for us....
Oh - finally one more detailed question - my Mum is celebrating a birthday in Grenada (sweet life no?) she would likely enjoy a dinner that is lovely but acommodating of her family with Grandchildren - we are willing to cab a while for this special dinner - recommendations please?
Phew - Thank you in advance!
Grenada dining...walking distance
Hello Grenada fans!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 2 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 3 walkable hotels
- 4 St. John USVI
- 5 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 6 The right adults-only resort
- 7 Jamaica to Other Island
- 8 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 9 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 10 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 11 swim up rooms
- 12 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 13 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 14 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 15 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 16 Which Island?
- 17 Carribean vacation with infant
- 18 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 19 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 things to do in Nassau
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 25 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados