Hello Grenada fans!
We are nearing our vacation to Grenada soon and I am beginning to narrow my questions for you all in the know of Grenada details.
Currently my head is spinning about this question...
We are renting a van to cart the family around during the mid point (for one week) of our two week vacation so we will be able to reach the further afield restaurants....what are the recommendations for that period (van rental) with a 5 year old and 3 month old?
But I am really perplexed about where to go from our hotel the Flamboyant, without the car, for dinners mostly (we are planning on some lunches at Jenny's, the spots at the grocery store mall across from GGB and the ladies on the beach) but where to walk to with the 5 year old and 3 month old for dinner and to cab back??
Complicated yes - does this question even make sense?
More details - our 5 year old is a pretty great traveller and has been known to be a good diner too as long as he has his DVD player or some good toys - which we are bringing...the 3 month old is a 3 month old so really a hit or miss but likely no repeated fine dining events for us....
Oh - finally one more detailed question - my Mum is celebrating a birthday in Grenada (sweet life no?) she would likely enjoy a dinner that is lovely but acommodating of her family with Grandchildren - we are willing to cab a while for this special dinner - recommendations please?
Phew - Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ICLOUD PRINTER 1888:260:2909 installation CONTACT ICLOUD Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 5 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 6 1st time to Barbados
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 9 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 10 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 11 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 GTC
- 14 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 15 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 16 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 17 Cayman Islands travel report
- 18 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 21 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 22 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 23 Bermuda Travel Report
- 24 Cuba Help
- 25 Cuba via cruise
Hello Grenada fans!