Hello Grenada fans!
We are nearing our vacation to Grenada soon and I am beginning to narrow my questions for you all in the know of Grenada details.
Currently my head is spinning about this question...
We are renting a van to cart the family around during the mid point (for one week) of our two week vacation so we will be able to reach the further afield restaurants....what are the recommendations for that period (van rental) with a 5 year old and 3 month old?
But I am really perplexed about where to go from our hotel the Flamboyant, without the car, for dinners mostly (we are planning on some lunches at Jenny's, the spots at the grocery store mall across from GGB and the ladies on the beach) but where to walk to with the 5 year old and 3 month old for dinner and to cab back??
Complicated yes - does this question even make sense?
More details - our 5 year old is a pretty great traveller and has been known to be a good diner too as long as he has his DVD player or some good toys - which we are bringing...the 3 month old is a 3 month old so really a hit or miss but likely no repeated fine dining events for us....
Oh - finally one more detailed question - my Mum is celebrating a birthday in Grenada (sweet life no?) she would likely enjoy a dinner that is lovely but acommodating of her family with Grandchildren - we are willing to cab a while for this special dinner - recommendations please?
Phew - Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 2 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 3 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 4 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 5 Day 10 - In Punta Cana but thoughts at home
- 6 Deep sea fishing & snorkeling
- 7 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 8 Evening temperatures
- 9 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 10 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 11 Cuba in November
- 12 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 13 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 14 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 15 50th Birthday with Family
- 16 Birthday Celebration
- 17 DR - All inclusive
- 18 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 19 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 20 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 21 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 22 Late May Trip
- 23 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 24 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous
Hello Grenada fans!