Hi. My husband and I are in the planning stages for a February vacation to Grenada. (We've never been there before.) My husband is a diver. We both like to snorkel.I understand that Grenada isn't a huge snorkeling destination. We like a beautiful beach but we also like to be able to jump in the water and look around, too. Our two favorite islands are Bonaire and Grand Cayman but we like to try new places. I've just started researching hotels and have read that there is some snorkeling at the Grenadian by Rex Resort. However, it seems that Grand Anse beach is the most beautiful beach on the island, so I'm also considerinig the Coyaba Beach Resort. Just wondering if anyone has any input. Which of these places is nicer? I'm leaning towards staying on Grand Anse beach because I don't know that the snorkeling will be "worth" missing Grenada's premier beach. Thanks for any advice!
Grenada-Canadian by Rex or Coyaba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 2 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 3 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 4 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 5 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 6 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 7 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 8 Get info about weather.
- 9 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 12 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 13 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 14 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 15 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 16 LIAT Air
- 17 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 18 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 19 Need help again!!
- 20 relaxed beaches in january
- 21 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 22 AirBnb be aware of a scam on this site (not AirBnb's fault)
- 23 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 24 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 25 Cap Estate or Soufriere?