Hi. My husband and I are in the planning stages for a February vacation to Grenada. (We've never been there before.) My husband is a diver. We both like to snorkel.I understand that Grenada isn't a huge snorkeling destination. We like a beautiful beach but we also like to be able to jump in the water and look around, too. Our two favorite islands are Bonaire and Grand Cayman but we like to try new places. I've just started researching hotels and have read that there is some snorkeling at the Grenadian by Rex Resort. However, it seems that Grand Anse beach is the most beautiful beach on the island, so I'm also considerinig the Coyaba Beach Resort. Just wondering if anyone has any input. Which of these places is nicer? I'm leaning towards staying on Grand Anse beach because I don't know that the snorkeling will be "worth" missing Grenada's premier beach. Thanks for any advice!
Grenada-Canadian by Rex or Coyaba?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 3 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 4 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 5 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 6 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 7 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 8 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 9 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 10 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 11 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 12 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 13 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 14 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 15 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 16 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 17 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 Beaches Turks question
- 20 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 21 Curacao - where to stay
- 22 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 23 May Honeymoon
- 24 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada
- 25 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas