Hi. My husband and I are in the planning stages for a February vacation to Grenada. (We've never been there before.) My husband is a diver. We both like to snorkel.I understand that Grenada isn't a huge snorkeling destination. We like a beautiful beach but we also like to be able to jump in the water and look around, too. Our two favorite islands are Bonaire and Grand Cayman but we like to try new places. I've just started researching hotels and have read that there is some snorkeling at the Grenadian by Rex Resort. However, it seems that Grand Anse beach is the most beautiful beach on the island, so I'm also considerinig the Coyaba Beach Resort. Just wondering if anyone has any input. Which of these places is nicer? I'm leaning towards staying on Grand Anse beach because I don't know that the snorkeling will be "worth" missing Grenada's premier beach. Thanks for any advice!
Grenada-Canadian by Rex or Coyaba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 2 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 5 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 6 Tipping at AI
- 7 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 8 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 9 Traveling Solo
- 10 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 11 A Volcanic Paradise
- 12 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 13 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 14 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 15 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 16 St. Kitts, the details
- 17 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 18 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 19 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 20 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?