Hi. My husband and I are in the planning stages for a February vacation to Grenada. (We've never been there before.) My husband is a diver. We both like to snorkel.I understand that Grenada isn't a huge snorkeling destination. We like a beautiful beach but we also like to be able to jump in the water and look around, too. Our two favorite islands are Bonaire and Grand Cayman but we like to try new places. I've just started researching hotels and have read that there is some snorkeling at the Grenadian by Rex Resort. However, it seems that Grand Anse beach is the most beautiful beach on the island, so I'm also considerinig the Coyaba Beach Resort. Just wondering if anyone has any input. Which of these places is nicer? I'm leaning towards staying on Grand Anse beach because I don't know that the snorkeling will be "worth" missing Grenada's premier beach. Thanks for any advice!
Grenada-Canadian by Rex or Coyaba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 2 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 3 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 4 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 5 Caribbean with grown kids
- 6 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 7 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 8 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 9 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 10 Driving in Aurba
- 11 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 12 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 13 Barbados question where to stay
- 14 Barbados Ferry Service
- 15 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 16 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 17 Restaurant in Aruba
- 18 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 19 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 20 Providenciales Airport
- 21 2 weeks in Cuba
- 22 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?
- 23 Is Grenada the Ideal vacation spot for us?
- 24 Bahama's vs Costa Rica
- 25 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!