Hi. My husband and I are in the planning stages for a February vacation to Grenada. (We've never been there before.) My husband is a diver. We both like to snorkel.I understand that Grenada isn't a huge snorkeling destination. We like a beautiful beach but we also like to be able to jump in the water and look around, too. Our two favorite islands are Bonaire and Grand Cayman but we like to try new places. I've just started researching hotels and have read that there is some snorkeling at the Grenadian by Rex Resort. However, it seems that Grand Anse beach is the most beautiful beach on the island, so I'm also considerinig the Coyaba Beach Resort. Just wondering if anyone has any input. Which of these places is nicer? I'm leaning towards staying on Grand Anse beach because I don't know that the snorkeling will be "worth" missing Grenada's premier beach. Thanks for any advice!
Grenada-Canadian by Rex or Coyaba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 2 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 3 Which island?
- 4 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 5 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 8 St. Croix and sea grass
- 9 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 10 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 11 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 12 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 13 Bahamas Resort
- 14 Which country?
- 15 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 16 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 17 Antigua or St Martin
- 18 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 19 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 20 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 21 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 22 montego bay
- 23 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 24 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 25 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres