It has been 6 months since I have been to Grenada...we are bouncing back from the St.Kitts dump as per Signature...and have decided to let go of our original concern of the 5 hour flight and go with the beautiful Grenada....
With this trip confirmed I am starting to get excited again - BUT - I knew St.Kitts so well with the newborn it was so easy....Grenada is almost like starting over except that it takes no convincing how fantastic it is....but can you help with some questions please?
1. Groceries? We are staying in a one bedroom at Flamboyant and will need a pretty easy access grocery store with a good selection - is the grocery store at Spice Land the best?
2. Car rentals or should I say Van rental? As we will have 6 living beings ranging in age from 2.5 months old to 55+ we need / want to rent a van for part of our vacation - who do we rent from who is reliable?
3. We remember several great restaurants that still seem to be up and running...but what are the recommendations for cheap and easy fun meals and more of the special spots? We have been to the Aquarium/ Red Lobster and La Sagesse and Boulangerie / Ricks - what else?
4. With a baby - we still want to see the island again as it has been some time - but we can't easily hike - what would you prioritize to see and do? Annadale Falls? Concord? Grand Etang? Fort?
Any other specific thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Evening temperatures
- 2 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 3 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 4 50th Birthday with Family
- 5 Cuba in November
- 6 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 7 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 8 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 9 Birthday Celebration
- 10 DR - All inclusive
- 11 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 12 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 13 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 14 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 15 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 16 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 17 Late May Trip
- 18 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 19 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Cheers to Beers!
- 22 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 23 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 24 New Years Eve / St John
- 25 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort