It has been 6 months since I have been to Grenada...we are bouncing back from the St.Kitts dump as per Signature...and have decided to let go of our original concern of the 5 hour flight and go with the beautiful Grenada....
With this trip confirmed I am starting to get excited again - BUT - I knew St.Kitts so well with the newborn it was so easy....Grenada is almost like starting over except that it takes no convincing how fantastic it is....but can you help with some questions please?
1. Groceries? We are staying in a one bedroom at Flamboyant and will need a pretty easy access grocery store with a good selection - is the grocery store at Spice Land the best?
2. Car rentals or should I say Van rental? As we will have 6 living beings ranging in age from 2.5 months old to 55+ we need / want to rent a van for part of our vacation - who do we rent from who is reliable?
3. We remember several great restaurants that still seem to be up and running...but what are the recommendations for cheap and easy fun meals and more of the special spots? We have been to the Aquarium/ Red Lobster and La Sagesse and Boulangerie / Ricks - what else?
4. With a baby - we still want to see the island again as it has been some time - but we can't easily hike - what would you prioritize to see and do? Annadale Falls? Concord? Grand Etang? Fort?
Any other specific thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Swimming Pigs
- 2 Month travel ideas
- 3 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 4 Cuba weather in March
- 5 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 6 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 7 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 Move to grand cayman
- 10 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 11 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 12 Malaria Punta Cana
- 13 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 14 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 15 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 16 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 17 New Destination
- 18 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 19 Bahamas help
- 20 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 21 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 22 Vacation suggestion, please
- 23 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!