It has been 6 months since I have been to Grenada...we are bouncing back from the St.Kitts dump as per Signature...and have decided to let go of our original concern of the 5 hour flight and go with the beautiful Grenada....
With this trip confirmed I am starting to get excited again - BUT - I knew St.Kitts so well with the newborn it was so easy....Grenada is almost like starting over except that it takes no convincing how fantastic it is....but can you help with some questions please?
1. Groceries? We are staying in a one bedroom at Flamboyant and will need a pretty easy access grocery store with a good selection - is the grocery store at Spice Land the best?
2. Car rentals or should I say Van rental? As we will have 6 living beings ranging in age from 2.5 months old to 55+ we need / want to rent a van for part of our vacation - who do we rent from who is reliable?
3. We remember several great restaurants that still seem to be up and running...but what are the recommendations for cheap and easy fun meals and more of the special spots? We have been to the Aquarium/ Red Lobster and La Sagesse and Boulangerie / Ricks - what else?
4. With a baby - we still want to see the island again as it has been some time - but we can't easily hike - what would you prioritize to see and do? Annadale Falls? Concord? Grand Etang? Fort?
Any other specific thoughts?
Grenada booked - its been so long - help?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 2 Advice needed
- 3 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 4 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 5 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 6 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 7 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 8 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 9 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 10 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 11 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 12 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 13 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 14 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 15 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 20 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 21 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 22 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 23 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 24 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 25 Which island?