It has been 6 months since I have been to Grenada...we are bouncing back from the St.Kitts dump as per Signature...and have decided to let go of our original concern of the 5 hour flight and go with the beautiful Grenada....
With this trip confirmed I am starting to get excited again - BUT - I knew St.Kitts so well with the newborn it was so easy....Grenada is almost like starting over except that it takes no convincing how fantastic it is....but can you help with some questions please?
1. Groceries? We are staying in a one bedroom at Flamboyant and will need a pretty easy access grocery store with a good selection - is the grocery store at Spice Land the best?
2. Car rentals or should I say Van rental? As we will have 6 living beings ranging in age from 2.5 months old to 55+ we need / want to rent a van for part of our vacation - who do we rent from who is reliable?
3. We remember several great restaurants that still seem to be up and running...but what are the recommendations for cheap and easy fun meals and more of the special spots? We have been to the Aquarium/ Red Lobster and La Sagesse and Boulangerie / Ricks - what else?
4. With a baby - we still want to see the island again as it has been some time - but we can't easily hike - what would you prioritize to see and do? Annadale Falls? Concord? Grand Etang? Fort?
Any other specific thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 4 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 5 Ideal wedding island
- 6 Help with small wedding location
- 7 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 8 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 16 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 17 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 18 Island Hopping
- 19 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 20 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Havana restaurants
- 23 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 24 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 25 What area of T&C to stay in?