I am planning a trip to Grenada with my husband and three teenagers (19, 20, & 21 yrs) and want to be on a beach/at a hotel, that they can walk to some different hotels, or bars to have something to do after dinner. I don't want them taking taxis, and don't want to have to be their chauffeur either. Is Grand Anse the place to be? My in-laws are also coming so I need recommendations on a hotel that is NOT all inclusive as my family like to experience the little local places and get a real feel for the island. Also, what day trips are there? Are there eco-tours, trips to neighbouring islands? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 2 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 3 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 6 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 7 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 8 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 9 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 12 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 13 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 14 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 15 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 16 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 17 Which island?
- 18 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 19 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 20 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 21 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 22 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 23 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 24 Turks and Caicos problems
- 25 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel