My fiance and I are hoping to go to Grenada for our 10-day honeymoon in October. We picked Grenada for its lower profile, snorkling and hiking possibilities (we want to be active), decent year round weather and because it is below the hurricane belt.
I have two quick questions I'm hoping you can help me with.
1. We avoided Barbados because of the humidity. Grenada is lush so there will be some humidity but my research found that it is also windy which mitigates that. Is that true?
2. We would also like to hit some of the Grenadines as well - especially some of the smaller ones for the snorkling. Is there anyway to take cheap day trips to some of them? Like you could do to St. John's if you were in the Virgin Islands.
Thanks in advance-
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.prohealthguides.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 2 Regular visists to St. Thomas
- 3 St. Thomas EMS is dangerous
- 4 Turks/ Caicos/ Not Beaches,but where?
- 5 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 6 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 7 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 8 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 9 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 10 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 11 30th anniversary trip
- 12 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 13 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 14 Bermuda in February or March
- 15 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 16 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 17 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 18 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 19 Safest Islands for Us?
- 20 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 21 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 22 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 23 Narrowing it down
- 24 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 25 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?