My fiance and I are hoping to go to Grenada for our 10-day honeymoon in October. We picked Grenada for its lower profile, snorkling and hiking possibilities (we want to be active), decent year round weather and because it is below the hurricane belt.
I have two quick questions I'm hoping you can help me with.
1. We avoided Barbados because of the humidity. Grenada is lush so there will be some humidity but my research found that it is also windy which mitigates that. Is that true?
2. We would also like to hit some of the Grenadines as well - especially some of the smaller ones for the snorkling. Is there anyway to take cheap day trips to some of them? Like you could do to St. John's if you were in the Virgin Islands.
Thanks in advance-
Grenada and Grenadines - October
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 2 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 3 Cupecoy Beach
- 4 Tips for bahamas
- 5 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 6 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 7 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 8 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 9 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 10 walkable hotels
- 11 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 12 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 13 Back from San Juan
- 14 St Thomas
- 15 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 16 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 17 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 18 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 19 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 20 Aruba Restaurants
- 21 Aruba Restaraunts
- 22 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 23 First time solo - the Bahamas
- 24 Jamaica Negril questions? Tensa Pen?
- 25 Seeking advice on JungleQui Rainforest in Puerto Rico