My fiance and I are hoping to go to Grenada for our 10-day honeymoon in October. We picked Grenada for its lower profile, snorkling and hiking possibilities (we want to be active), decent year round weather and because it is below the hurricane belt.
I have two quick questions I'm hoping you can help me with.
1. We avoided Barbados because of the humidity. Grenada is lush so there will be some humidity but my research found that it is also windy which mitigates that. Is that true?
2. We would also like to hit some of the Grenadines as well - especially some of the smaller ones for the snorkling. Is there anyway to take cheap day trips to some of them? Like you could do to St. John's if you were in the Virgin Islands.
Thanks in advance-
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 빠찡코게임 ╠SAM╣ BmB95 .cOm ╠SAM╣ 호게이밍
- 2 빠칭코게임 ╠SAM╣ BmB95 .cOm ╠SAM╣ 호게임
- 3 Month travel ideas
- 4 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 5 Cuba weather in March
- 6 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 7 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 8 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 9 aruba planning advice
- 10 Move to grand cayman
- 11 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 12 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 13 Malaria Punta Cana
- 14 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 15 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 16 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 17 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 18 New Destination
- 19 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 20 Bahamas help
- 21 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 22 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 23 Vacation suggestion, please
- 24 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 25 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos