My fiance and I are hoping to go to Grenada for our 10-day honeymoon in October. We picked Grenada for its lower profile, snorkling and hiking possibilities (we want to be active), decent year round weather and because it is below the hurricane belt.
I have two quick questions I'm hoping you can help me with.
1. We avoided Barbados because of the humidity. Grenada is lush so there will be some humidity but my research found that it is also windy which mitigates that. Is that true?
2. We would also like to hit some of the Grenadines as well - especially some of the smaller ones for the snorkling. Is there anyway to take cheap day trips to some of them? Like you could do to St. John's if you were in the Virgin Islands.
Thanks in advance-
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 2 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 3 Cuba in November
- 4 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 5 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 6 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 7 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 8 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 9 Tennis in Aruba question
- 10 christmas in the caribbean
- 11 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 12 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 13 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 14 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 15 Jamaica
- 16 Money in Jamaica
- 17 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 18 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 19 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 20 Atlantis in Nassau
- 21 Off Beaten Path from Atlantis
- 22 10 Great Days in Guadeloupe
- 23 My week in Guadeloupe
- 24 Guadeloupe in January
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive?