My fiance and I are hoping to go to Grenada for our 10-day honeymoon in October. We picked Grenada for its lower profile, snorkling and hiking possibilities (we want to be active), decent year round weather and because it is below the hurricane belt.
I have two quick questions I'm hoping you can help me with.
1. We avoided Barbados because of the humidity. Grenada is lush so there will be some humidity but my research found that it is also windy which mitigates that. Is that true?
2. We would also like to hit some of the Grenadines as well - especially some of the smaller ones for the snorkling. Is there anyway to take cheap day trips to some of them? Like you could do to St. John's if you were in the Virgin Islands.
Thanks in advance-
Grenada and Grenadines - October
- 1 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 2 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 3 Bahamas snorkeling
- 4 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 5 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 6 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 7 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 8 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 9 Wedding Help!
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 12 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 13 Islands with great nightlife
- 14 month stay on a caribbean island
- 15 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 16 Where to stay on Vieques
- 17 Ferry to Rum Point
- 18 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 19 Family with infants/toddlers
- 20 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 21 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 22 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 23 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 24 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 25 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.