My fiance and I are hoping to go to Grenada for our 10-day honeymoon in October. We picked Grenada for its lower profile, snorkling and hiking possibilities (we want to be active), decent year round weather and because it is below the hurricane belt.
I have two quick questions I'm hoping you can help me with.
1. We avoided Barbados because of the humidity. Grenada is lush so there will be some humidity but my research found that it is also windy which mitigates that. Is that true?
2. We would also like to hit some of the Grenadines as well - especially some of the smaller ones for the snorkling. Is there anyway to take cheap day trips to some of them? Like you could do to St. John's if you were in the Virgin Islands.
Thanks in advance-
Grenada and Grenadines - October
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 3 Tipping at AI
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?