My fiance and I are hoping to go to Grenada for our 10-day honeymoon in October. We picked Grenada for its lower profile, snorkling and hiking possibilities (we want to be active), decent year round weather and because it is below the hurricane belt.
I have two quick questions I'm hoping you can help me with.
1. We avoided Barbados because of the humidity. Grenada is lush so there will be some humidity but my research found that it is also windy which mitigates that. Is that true?
2. We would also like to hit some of the Grenadines as well - especially some of the smaller ones for the snorkling. Is there anyway to take cheap day trips to some of them? Like you could do to St. John's if you were in the Virgin Islands.
Thanks in advance-
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 KING : AOL Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 AOL Recovery b*G
- 2 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 3 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 4 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 5 Havana
- 6 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 7 Barbados-how about this place?
- 8 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 9 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 10 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 11 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 12 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 13 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 14 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 15 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 16 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 19 Family vacation
- 20 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 21 PR or USVI
- 22 Havana Hotel
- 23 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report