My fiance and I are hoping to go to Grenada for our 10-day honeymoon in October. We picked Grenada for its lower profile, snorkling and hiking possibilities (we want to be active), decent year round weather and because it is below the hurricane belt.
I have two quick questions I'm hoping you can help me with.
1. We avoided Barbados because of the humidity. Grenada is lush so there will be some humidity but my research found that it is also windy which mitigates that. Is that true?
2. We would also like to hit some of the Grenadines as well - especially some of the smaller ones for the snorkling. Is there anyway to take cheap day trips to some of them? Like you could do to St. John's if you were in the Virgin Islands.
Thanks in advance-
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Birthday Celebration
- 2 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 3 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 4 Cuba in November
- 5 DR - All inclusive
- 6 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 7 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 8 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 9 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 10 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 11 Late May Trip
- 12 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 13 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Cheers to Beers!
- 16 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 17 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 18 New Years Eve / St John
- 19 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 20 Island Choice
- 21 Aruba Car Rental
- 22 If we loved Cayman...
- 23 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 24 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 25 For the bluest water and whitest sand?