My fiance and I are hoping to go to Grenada for our 10-day honeymoon in October. We picked Grenada for its lower profile, snorkling and hiking possibilities (we want to be active), decent year round weather and because it is below the hurricane belt.
I have two quick questions I'm hoping you can help me with.
1. We avoided Barbados because of the humidity. Grenada is lush so there will be some humidity but my research found that it is also windy which mitigates that. Is that true?
2. We would also like to hit some of the Grenadines as well - especially some of the smaller ones for the snorkling. Is there anyway to take cheap day trips to some of them? Like you could do to St. John's if you were in the Virgin Islands.
Thanks in advance-
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 5 days in Havana
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 4 Which Caribbean island?
- 5 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 8 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 9 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 10 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 11 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 12 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 13 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 14 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 15 Scrub Island Resort
- 16 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 17 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 18 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 19 Wedding Destinations???
- 20 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 21 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 22 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 23 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
- 24 Hospital and doctors in St. Barth
- 25 Traveling with a toddler -Please help!