My fiance and I are hoping to go to Grenada for our 10-day honeymoon in October. We picked Grenada for its lower profile, snorkling and hiking possibilities (we want to be active), decent year round weather and because it is below the hurricane belt.
I have two quick questions I'm hoping you can help me with.
1. We avoided Barbados because of the humidity. Grenada is lush so there will be some humidity but my research found that it is also windy which mitigates that. Is that true?
2. We would also like to hit some of the Grenadines as well - especially some of the smaller ones for the snorkling. Is there anyway to take cheap day trips to some of them? Like you could do to St. John's if you were in the Virgin Islands.
Thanks in advance-
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 릴 게임 정보 ⊙접속 : 【_v vz338.com_】♧
- 2 Cuba Help
- 3 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 4 Living in the Caribbean
- 5 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 6 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 7 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 8 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 9 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 10 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 11 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 12 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 13 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 14 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 15 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 18 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 19 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 20 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 21 St. Croix
- 22 St Kitts & Irma
- 23 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 24 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 25 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?