My fiance and I are hoping to go to Grenada for our 10-day honeymoon in October. We picked Grenada for its lower profile, snorkling and hiking possibilities (we want to be active), decent year round weather and because it is below the hurricane belt.
I have two quick questions I'm hoping you can help me with.
1. We avoided Barbados because of the humidity. Grenada is lush so there will be some humidity but my research found that it is also windy which mitigates that. Is that true?
2. We would also like to hit some of the Grenadines as well - especially some of the smaller ones for the snorkling. Is there anyway to take cheap day trips to some of them? Like you could do to St. John's if you were in the Virgin Islands.
Thanks in advance-
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 2 Conference in Cuba in February
- 3 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 4 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 5 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 6 Help me to pick an island
- 7 Small boat excursion
- 8 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 9 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 10 Overwhelmed....
- 11 Can you tell me where?
- 12 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 13 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 14 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 15 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 16 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 17 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 18 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 19 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 20 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 21 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 22 Help picking an island!!!!
- 23 Relaxing on Trinidad's Beaches
- 24 Rent a car on St John - need recommendations
- 25 When to go to El Yunque