My fiance and I are hoping to go to Grenada for our 10-day honeymoon in October. We picked Grenada for its lower profile, snorkling and hiking possibilities (we want to be active), decent year round weather and because it is below the hurricane belt.
I have two quick questions I'm hoping you can help me with.
1. We avoided Barbados because of the humidity. Grenada is lush so there will be some humidity but my research found that it is also windy which mitigates that. Is that true?
2. We would also like to hit some of the Grenadines as well - especially some of the smaller ones for the snorkling. Is there anyway to take cheap day trips to some of them? Like you could do to St. John's if you were in the Virgin Islands.
Thanks in advance-
Grenada and Grenadines - October
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana?
- 2 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 3 Which Island?
- 4 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 5 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 6 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 7 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 8 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 9 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 10 Advice needed
- 11 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 12 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 13 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 14 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 15 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 18 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 19 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 20 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 21 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 22 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 23 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 24 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous