My fiance and I are hoping to go to Grenada for our 10-day honeymoon in October. We picked Grenada for its lower profile, snorkling and hiking possibilities (we want to be active), decent year round weather and because it is below the hurricane belt.
I have two quick questions I'm hoping you can help me with.
1. We avoided Barbados because of the humidity. Grenada is lush so there will be some humidity but my research found that it is also windy which mitigates that. Is that true?
2. We would also like to hit some of the Grenadines as well - especially some of the smaller ones for the snorkling. Is there anyway to take cheap day trips to some of them? Like you could do to St. John's if you were in the Virgin Islands.
Thanks in advance-
Grenada and Grenadines - October
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 2 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Cuba in 10 days
- 5 Salt Kettle House to close
- 6 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 7 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 8 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 9 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 10 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 11 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 12 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 13 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 14 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 15 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 16 Why Barbados?
- 17 Cayman Islands in October
- 18 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 21 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 22 all-inclusive or villa?
- 23 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 24 San Juan Hotel
- 25 Help me narrow it down, please!