My fiance and I are hoping to go to Grenada for our 10-day honeymoon in October. We picked Grenada for its lower profile, snorkling and hiking possibilities (we want to be active), decent year round weather and because it is below the hurricane belt.
I have two quick questions I'm hoping you can help me with.
1. We avoided Barbados because of the humidity. Grenada is lush so there will be some humidity but my research found that it is also windy which mitigates that. Is that true?
2. We would also like to hit some of the Grenadines as well - especially some of the smaller ones for the snorkling. Is there anyway to take cheap day trips to some of them? Like you could do to St. John's if you were in the Virgin Islands.
Thanks in advance-
Grenada and Grenadines - October
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 3 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 4 Jamaica vs The DR
- 5 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 6 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 7 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 8 celebrating 40
- 9 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 10 Where to go in February/March
- 11 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 12 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 13 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 14 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 15 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 16 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 17 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 18 Which island?
- 19 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 20 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 23 St. Croix and sea grass
- 24 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 25 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?