Looking for a place to stay in Grenada that is first class, offers a spectular beach, fine dining, exquisite accommodations and most important is extremely quiet. No boat traffic, no night clubs, no noise. Any ideas??? We are extremely picky.
Grenada - Where to Stay?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 3 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 4 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 5 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 6 Bahamas Resort
- 7 Which country?
- 8 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 9 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 10 Antigua or St Martin
- 11 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 12 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 13 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 14 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 15 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 16 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 montego bay
- 19 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 20 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 21 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 22 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 23 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 24 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 25 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years