The description of these two hotels has them up on a hill...does anyone know how far a walk uphill it is to get from the beach to these hotels? Do you have to be part "mountain goat" to walk up to these hotels???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 2 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 3 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 4 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 5 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/liver-active/
- 6 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 7 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 8 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 9 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 10 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 11 Cuba in November
- 12 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 13 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 14 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 15 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 16 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 17 Tennis in Aruba question
- 18 christmas in the caribbean
- 19 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 20 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 21 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 22 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 23 Jamaica
- 24 Money in Jamaica
- 25 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)