I've enjoyed reading your responses to my neverending questions! I definitely plan to check out some, if not all, of the places you've recommended. I'd love to scope out the smaller Inns for future visits! I hear that they have great restaurants.
Here are a few more questions:
Regarding the beaches - In your opinion, which beach has the clearest blue Caribbean water?
Are there any beaches that are unsafe for swimming?
During the Catamaran tours (I think we're leaning toward the Spirit of St. Kitts) what types of meats are served at the beach barbecue? Sorry, I know that sounds picky!
I can't wait to read the answers to my last question: What is the mysterious "Green Flash" that can be seen at sunset?!
I think this is all for now. Thanks for all of your detailed info. I'm so looking forward to this trip!
"Green Flash" on St. Kitts?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 2 Where to stay on Vieques
- 3 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 4 St. Croix and sea grass
- 5 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 6 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 9 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 10 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 11 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 12 Tipping at AI
- 13 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 14 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 15 Traveling Solo
- 16 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 17 A Volcanic Paradise
- 18 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 19 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 20 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 21 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 22 St. Kitts, the details
- 23 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 24 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 25 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos