I've enjoyed reading your responses to my neverending questions! I definitely plan to check out some, if not all, of the places you've recommended. I'd love to scope out the smaller Inns for future visits! I hear that they have great restaurants.
Here are a few more questions:
Regarding the beaches - In your opinion, which beach has the clearest blue Caribbean water?
Are there any beaches that are unsafe for swimming?
During the Catamaran tours (I think we're leaning toward the Spirit of St. Kitts) what types of meats are served at the beach barbecue? Sorry, I know that sounds picky!
I can't wait to read the answers to my last question: What is the mysterious "Green Flash" that can be seen at sunset?!
I think this is all for now. Thanks for all of your detailed info. I'm so looking forward to this trip!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 2 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 3 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 4 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 5 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 6 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 7 Cuba for 6 days
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 10 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 11 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 12 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 13 Honeymoon Help!!
- 14 when to visit barbados
- 15 Barbados Beaches
- 16 Punta Cana
- 17 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 18 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 19 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 20 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 21 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 22 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 Trouble booking hotels!
- 25 Tropical Island Trip HELP