I've enjoyed reading your responses to my neverending questions! I definitely plan to check out some, if not all, of the places you've recommended. I'd love to scope out the smaller Inns for future visits! I hear that they have great restaurants.
Here are a few more questions:
Regarding the beaches - In your opinion, which beach has the clearest blue Caribbean water?
Are there any beaches that are unsafe for swimming?
During the Catamaran tours (I think we're leaning toward the Spirit of St. Kitts) what types of meats are served at the beach barbecue? Sorry, I know that sounds picky!
I can't wait to read the answers to my last question: What is the mysterious "Green Flash" that can be seen at sunset?!
I think this is all for now. Thanks for all of your detailed info. I'm so looking forward to this trip!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 2 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 3 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 4 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 5 Safest Islands for Us?
- 6 Bermuda in February or March
- 7 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 8 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 9 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 10 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 11 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 12 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 13 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 14 Narrowing it down
- 15 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 16 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 17 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 18 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 19 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 20 Destination Wedding
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 23 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 24 barbados vs. Bonaire
- 25 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba