I've enjoyed reading your responses to my neverending questions! I definitely plan to check out some, if not all, of the places you've recommended. I'd love to scope out the smaller Inns for future visits! I hear that they have great restaurants.
Here are a few more questions:
Regarding the beaches - In your opinion, which beach has the clearest blue Caribbean water?
Are there any beaches that are unsafe for swimming?
During the Catamaran tours (I think we're leaning toward the Spirit of St. Kitts) what types of meats are served at the beach barbecue? Sorry, I know that sounds picky!
I can't wait to read the answers to my last question: What is the mysterious "Green Flash" that can be seen at sunset?!
I think this is all for now. Thanks for all of your detailed info. I'm so looking forward to this trip!
"Green Flash" on St. Kitts?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 AI in Punta Cana
- 3 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 4 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 5 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 6 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 7 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 8 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 9 Best island for a villa rental
- 10 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Which Island?
- 13 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 14 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 15 Punta Cana?
- 16 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 17 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 18 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 19 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 20 Advice needed
- 21 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 22 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 23 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 24 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 25 Rincon Puerto Rico