I've enjoyed reading your responses to my neverending questions! I definitely plan to check out some, if not all, of the places you've recommended. I'd love to scope out the smaller Inns for future visits! I hear that they have great restaurants.
Here are a few more questions:
Regarding the beaches - In your opinion, which beach has the clearest blue Caribbean water?
Are there any beaches that are unsafe for swimming?
During the Catamaran tours (I think we're leaning toward the Spirit of St. Kitts) what types of meats are served at the beach barbecue? Sorry, I know that sounds picky!
I can't wait to read the answers to my last question: What is the mysterious "Green Flash" that can be seen at sunset?!
I think this is all for now. Thanks for all of your detailed info. I'm so looking forward to this trip!
"Green Flash" on St. Kitts?
- 1 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 2 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 3 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 4 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 5 St.Thomas St. John
- 6 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 7 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 8 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 9 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 10 June vacation trip for guys
- 11 Which island to visit???
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 14 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 15 Honeymoon Help!
- 16 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 17 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 18 Grand Cayman
- 19 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 20 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 21 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 22 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 23 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 24 quiet and relaxing
- 25 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay