I'm trying to picture Grande Anse Beach on Grenada, and want to make sure I have the right idea. It's a strip of beach about 1.5 miles long. How wide is it? Are you allowed to stroll along the entire beach, or are some of the beachfronts private?
Grande Anse Beach, Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 2 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 3 BEST RESORTS FOR SINGLES EARLY-MID 20s
- 4 Dominican Republic villa rental
- 5 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 6 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 7 Turks & Caicos
- 8 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 9 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 10 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 11 Long Island Bahanas
- 12 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 13 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 14 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 15 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 16 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 17 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 18 Punta Cana excursions
- 19 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 20 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 21 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 22 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 23 Aruba suggestions
- 24 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 25 Nassau