Ok almost go this resort pinned or at least I hope. We are concidering staying at the Grand Palladium Resort. Looks like it has more activities for night life than sunset and others. Sunset has some real bad reviews. For what we found Grand seems like it is well kept and alot of good reviews. Well the review thing is always skeptical bacouse they always seem to counterdict each other. So If I went with that resort how far is hip strip and other places like that from the resort. I noticed on the map its long ways compared to sunset. Is it really that far/ Is taxi service that expensive. We called the resort and they couldnt give us a price. We just dont wanna get bored of night after night bieng at the resort and not being able to afford to get anywhere. They seem to be way out there.Secrets and sandals prices are higher from what we found
Grand palladium Resort Montego Bay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 3 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 4 Jamaica vs The DR
- 5 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 6 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 7 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 8 celebrating 40
- 9 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 10 Where to go in February/March
- 11 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 12 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 13 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 14 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 15 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 16 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 17 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 18 Which island?
- 19 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 20 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 23 St. Croix and sea grass
- 24 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 25 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?