Ok almost go this resort pinned or at least I hope. We are concidering staying at the Grand Palladium Resort. Looks like it has more activities for night life than sunset and others. Sunset has some real bad reviews. For what we found Grand seems like it is well kept and alot of good reviews. Well the review thing is always skeptical bacouse they always seem to counterdict each other. So If I went with that resort how far is hip strip and other places like that from the resort. I noticed on the map its long ways compared to sunset. Is it really that far/ Is taxi service that expensive. We called the resort and they couldnt give us a price. We just dont wanna get bored of night after night bieng at the resort and not being able to afford to get anywhere. They seem to be way out there.Secrets and sandals prices are higher from what we found
Grand palladium Resort Montego Bay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 2 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 3 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 4 Best Island for Me?
- 5 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 6 Too many choices.....
- 7 walking to the lighthouse
- 8 Why Barbados?
- 9 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 10 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 11 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 12 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 13 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 14 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 15 Cuba with Gate 1
- 16 Anguilla stay?
- 17 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 18 Back from San Juan
- 19 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 20 San Juan Airport
- 21 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 22 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 23 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 24 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 25 Storm ?