Ok almost go this resort pinned or at least I hope. We are concidering staying at the Grand Palladium Resort. Looks like it has more activities for night life than sunset and others. Sunset has some real bad reviews. For what we found Grand seems like it is well kept and alot of good reviews. Well the review thing is always skeptical bacouse they always seem to counterdict each other. So If I went with that resort how far is hip strip and other places like that from the resort. I noticed on the map its long ways compared to sunset. Is it really that far/ Is taxi service that expensive. We called the resort and they couldnt give us a price. We just dont wanna get bored of night after night bieng at the resort and not being able to afford to get anywhere. They seem to be way out there.Secrets and sandals prices are higher from what we found
Grand palladium Resort Montego Bay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Summer family vacation
- 2 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 3 Caribbean with grown kids
- 4 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 5 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 6 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 7 Honeymoon destination?
- 8 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 9 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 10 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 11 Mid October Honeymoon
- 12 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 13 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 14 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 15 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 16 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 17 Anguilla Beaches
- 18 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 19 Cuba help!
- 20 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 21 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 22 Rent a car?
- 23 LIAT Air
- 24 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 25 Caribbean Islands Cruise