Ok almost go this resort pinned or at least I hope. We are concidering staying at the Grand Palladium Resort. Looks like it has more activities for night life than sunset and others. Sunset has some real bad reviews. For what we found Grand seems like it is well kept and alot of good reviews. Well the review thing is always skeptical bacouse they always seem to counterdict each other. So If I went with that resort how far is hip strip and other places like that from the resort. I noticed on the map its long ways compared to sunset. Is it really that far/ Is taxi service that expensive. We called the resort and they couldnt give us a price. We just dont wanna get bored of night after night bieng at the resort and not being able to afford to get anywhere. They seem to be way out there.Secrets and sandals prices are higher from what we found
Grand palladium Resort Montego Bay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 2 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 3 Cuba Opening Up
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 6 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 7 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 8 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 9 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 10 Just back from The Somerset
- 11 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 12 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 13 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 14 Sandals Resorts
- 15 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 16 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 17 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 18 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 19 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 20 Cuba in 10 days
- 21 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 22 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 23 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 24 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 25 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana