Ok almost go this resort pinned or at least I hope. We are concidering staying at the Grand Palladium Resort. Looks like it has more activities for night life than sunset and others. Sunset has some real bad reviews. For what we found Grand seems like it is well kept and alot of good reviews. Well the review thing is always skeptical bacouse they always seem to counterdict each other. So If I went with that resort how far is hip strip and other places like that from the resort. I noticed on the map its long ways compared to sunset. Is it really that far/ Is taxi service that expensive. We called the resort and they couldnt give us a price. We just dont wanna get bored of night after night bieng at the resort and not being able to afford to get anywhere. They seem to be way out there.Secrets and sandals prices are higher from what we found
Grand palladium Resort Montego Bay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 2 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 3 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 4 shore excursions
- 5 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 6 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 7 just be careful
- 8 Restaurants in Aruba
- 9 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 10 Snorkeling
- 11 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 12 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 13 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 14 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 15 Bahamas girls trip
- 16 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 17 Safe for Family
- 18 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 19 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 20 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao vs Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 25 10 days in Cuba - HELP