My husband and I are looking into a vacation for February 2012. We are looking at the Westin Playa Conchal in Costa Rica and Grand Cayman Beach Suites in Grand Cayman. Has anyone ever been to either? We are used to the crystal clear blue waters of the Caribbean so I know the beaches in Grand Cayman will be amazing. Not sure what the water is like in Costa Rica. The Westin in Costa Rica is all-inclusive, but the Grand Cayman Beach Suites is not. Would love some advice!
Grand Cayman vs. Costa Rica
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 2 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 3 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 4 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 5 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 6 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 7 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 8 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 9 Bahamas snorkeling
- 10 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 11 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 12 Wedding Help!
- 13 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 14 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 15 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 16 Islands with great nightlife
- 17 month stay on a caribbean island
- 18 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 19 Where to stay on Vieques
- 20 Ferry to Rum Point
- 21 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 22 Family with infants/toddlers
- 23 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 24 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 25 Jamaica property buying and selling