We've narrowed it down to Grand Cayman or Aruba for our family vacation in June or July of 2012. We know the beaches are comparable and snorkeling is better in Grand Cayman. So our main concern now is the weather. Do the trade winds in Aruba cancel out the heat/humidity? Does Grand Cayman have trade winds? Are they as strong? Do they help cancel out the heat/humidity?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 모집 [ kakao: BL45텔레그램 : kor7m]
- 2 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 3 Help with small wedding location
- 4 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 5 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 6 Vacation recommendations
- 7 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 8 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 9 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 10 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 11 BVI trip questions
- 12 Curaçao and girls?
- 13 Small Carribean Hotel
- 14 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 15 Punta Cana Excursions
- 16 customs questions
- 17 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 18 Nassau Bahamas
- 19 Biking in Caribbean
- 20 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 21 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 22 Help with how long on each island.
- 23 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 24 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 25 Honeymoon All Inclusive