We've narrowed it down to Grand Cayman or Aruba for our family vacation in June or July of 2012. We know the beaches are comparable and snorkeling is better in Grand Cayman. So our main concern now is the weather. Do the trade winds in Aruba cancel out the heat/humidity? Does Grand Cayman have trade winds? Are they as strong? Do they help cancel out the heat/humidity?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks/ Caicos/ Not Beaches,but where?
- 2 Regular visists to St. Thomas
- 3 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 4 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 5 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 6 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 7 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 8 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 9 30th anniversary trip
- 10 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 11 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 12 Bermuda in February or March
- 13 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 14 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 15 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 16 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 17 Safest Islands for Us?
- 18 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 19 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 20 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 21 Narrowing it down
- 22 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 23 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 24 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 25 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana