We've narrowed it down to Grand Cayman or Aruba for our family vacation in June or July of 2012. We know the beaches are comparable and snorkeling is better in Grand Cayman. So our main concern now is the weather. Do the trade winds in Aruba cancel out the heat/humidity? Does Grand Cayman have trade winds? Are they as strong? Do they help cancel out the heat/humidity?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 2 Cuba Help
- 3 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 4 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 5 Living in the Caribbean
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 8 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 9 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 10 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 11 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 12 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 13 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 14 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 15 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 16 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 17 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 18 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 19 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 20 St. Croix
- 21 St Kitts & Irma
- 22 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 23 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 24 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 25 Barbados