We've narrowed it down to Grand Cayman or Aruba for our family vacation in June or July of 2012. We know the beaches are comparable and snorkeling is better in Grand Cayman. So our main concern now is the weather. Do the trade winds in Aruba cancel out the heat/humidity? Does Grand Cayman have trade winds? Are they as strong? Do they help cancel out the heat/humidity?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 2 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 3 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 4 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 5 New Destination
- 6 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 7 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 8 Bahamas help
- 9 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 10 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 11 Vacation suggestion, please
- 12 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 13 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 14 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 15 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 16 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 17 aruba planning advice
- 18 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 19 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 20 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 21 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 22 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 23 Barbados Beaches
- 24 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 25 Peterson