My boyfriend and I are looking into a Caribbean Island that has AMAZING snorkeling and beaches! We are willing to spend up to $6k total (together, with food and excursions). We've looked at Caneel Bay in St. John's and some places in Aruba, we would just like some recent feedback on where people LOVE! We've had friends who went to St. Lucia but I've heard the mosquitos are bad and the all inclusives are far from good snorkeling. My boyfriend isn't a lay on the beach guy, so any place that has lots of things to do would be awesome too!
Thanks for all of your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 2 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 3 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 4 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 5 Ideal wedding island
- 6 Help with small wedding location
- 7 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 9 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 10 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 11 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 12 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 13 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 14 St. Croix
- 15 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Havana restaurants
- 24 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 25 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort