My boyfriend and I are looking into a Caribbean Island that has AMAZING snorkeling and beaches! We are willing to spend up to $6k total (together, with food and excursions). We've looked at Caneel Bay in St. John's and some places in Aruba, we would just like some recent feedback on where people LOVE! We've had friends who went to St. Lucia but I've heard the mosquitos are bad and the all inclusives are far from good snorkeling. My boyfriend isn't a lay on the beach guy, so any place that has lots of things to do would be awesome too!
Thanks for all of your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 2 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 3 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 Turks and caicos
- 6 St.Lucia newbie
- 7 Aruba weather
- 8 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 9 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 10 Turks and caicos
- 11 Cruise stop activities
- 12 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 13 Jade Mountain
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 16 Bermuda
- 17 Restaurant Suggestions
- 18 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 19 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 20 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 21 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 22 Taxi info. Self touring
- 23 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 24 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 25 Half Moon Montego Bay questions