My boyfriend and I are looking into a Caribbean Island that has AMAZING snorkeling and beaches! We are willing to spend up to $6k total (together, with food and excursions). We've looked at Caneel Bay in St. John's and some places in Aruba, we would just like some recent feedback on where people LOVE! We've had friends who went to St. Lucia but I've heard the mosquitos are bad and the all inclusives are far from good snorkeling. My boyfriend isn't a lay on the beach guy, so any place that has lots of things to do would be awesome too!
Thanks for all of your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 2 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 3 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 4 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 5 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 6 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 7 Hiking in St. John
- 8 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 9 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 10 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 11 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 12 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 13 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 14 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 15 Where in DR?
- 16 Honeymoon
- 17 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 20 Barbados
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 22 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 23 Help with August trip ideas
- 24 Airport transfer PUJ
- 25 We may not be going to Cuba after all