I did a search for this but didn't find much. We're traveling to CG in late May and anticipate staying on SMB. Can you tell me where the best off beach snorkeling is? We'd love it if we could just come out from our room/condo and snorkel right there.
I also understand that Eden Rock and Wreck of the Cali are good snorkeling spots. Can you recommend them or anywhere else?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Summer trip
- 2 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 DR vs. Mexico
- 5 Surf Fly Fishing
- 6 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 7 Family of 5 undecided island
- 8 Christmas 2017
- 9 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 10 Honeymoon Help!!
- 11 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 12 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 13 All inclusive
- 14 BVI trip questions
- 15 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 16 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 17 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 family resort ideas?
- 20 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 21 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 22 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 23 First time to Puerto Rico
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 Social Resort for Solo Female