I did a search for this but didn't find much. We're traveling to CG in late May and anticipate staying on SMB. Can you tell me where the best off beach snorkeling is? We'd love it if we could just come out from our room/condo and snorkel right there.
I also understand that Eden Rock and Wreck of the Cali are good snorkeling spots. Can you recommend them or anywhere else?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 2 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 3 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 4 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 5 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 6 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 7 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 8 Choosing the Right Island
- 9 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 10 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 11 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 12 Aruba help!
- 13 St Martin
- 14 Planning a three week trip
- 15 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 16 Casa Karma
- 17 Honeymoon - please help!
- 18 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 19 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 20 Cuba
- 21 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 22 Cuba: February 2016
- 23 Cuba - Old Havana Travel Report
- 24 Cuba for Americans
- 25 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort