So the husband and I want to vacation here (since we didn't get to go last year) but wondering if a budget under $2000.00 (preferably $1500.00) is possible. I found great rates at the Comfort Suites for 5 days for $900.00 or a condo on 7 mile beach and airfare isn't too expensive from California (not cheap either). Just the food I'm wondering about. I'm hoping for a kitchenette to be able to cook at least breakfast & lunch and some dinners at hotel/condo. Will go out a few times to eat. I will be buying groceries. Realistically, for those who have been there - how much am I really expecting to spend for groceries/eating out there? I only plan to do maybe 2 excursions - wave runner to Stingray City/Rum Point and maybe Atlantis submarine or other trip somewhere. I just want to hang around 7 mile beach most of the time in that beautiful, calm turquoise ocean. Is this realistic for the budget I have? Or am I pipe dreaming?
Grand Cayman possible on a budget?
- 1 Where to go??
- 2 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 3 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 4 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 5 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 6 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 7 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 8 puerto rico cruise
- 9 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 10 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 11 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 12 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 13 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 14 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 15 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 16 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 17 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 18 Resort near a town?
- 19 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 20 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 21 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 22 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour
- 23 Mustique -- not so great
- 24 Best weather in Anguilla?
- 25 25 yr anniversary