Looking for a warm luxurious beach destination jan 18th-22nd. We live in the Midwest so I don't want to go any further south than GC as I can still arrive by 1:00 pm. I've been to Eleuthera, Aruba, DR, st. John, st. Thomas, Anguilla, st. Marten, and Nassau. Loved St. John, Anguilla and eleuthera beaches, the others we're ok. We are looking at the GC Marriott or the Marriott on Marco Island. Not interested in Mexico or Central America, but would be interested in Abacos, Exumas or other out islands if they are nicer and warmer than GC. Marco would be cheap as we fly free on southwest. GC flights are $650 each, but the hotel is $400 a night for either place. Any suggestions on which place is better (better beaches, better restaurants, nicer hotel)? Am I rolling the dice on FL and the weather being cold? Thanks for you help.
Grand cayman or Marco island in mid-jan
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 2 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 3 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 4 Anguilla stay?
- 5 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 6 Cayman Islands in October
- 7 Back from San Juan
- 8 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 9 Kristen- where are you?????
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 12 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 13 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 14 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 15 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 16 Puerto Rico
- 17 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 18 Cuba People to People Tours
- 19 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 20 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 21 relaxed beaches in january
- 22 Are you the new future traveler?
- 23 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 24 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 25 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?