I beg your patience, as I previously posted that I was selecting between accomodations in Grand Cayman, but am now considering Barbados - The flights to the islands are almost similar and I'm comparing the Ocean One in Barbados to the Islands Club in the Grand Cayman, which are also similar in price.
Again, we have two sons 16 and 18 and we're interested in scuba, golf and enjoying the water and of course food. We like smaller local spots to eat, water sports and plan to rent a jeep to ride around the islands for dry-land adventures. So I would greatly appreciate any pros/cons of either islands and promise not to this board anymore!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help with small wedding location
- 2 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 3 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 4 Vacation recommendations
- 5 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 6 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 7 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 8 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 9 BVI trip questions
- 10 Curaçao and girls?
- 11 Small Carribean Hotel
- 12 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 13 Punta Cana Excursions
- 14 customs questions
- 15 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 16 Nassau Bahamas
- 17 Biking in Caribbean
- 18 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 19 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 20 Help with how long on each island.
- 21 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 22 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 23 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 24 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 25 Christmas in the Caribbean