We're going to grand cayman in February and trying to figure out where to stay. This will be our first trip and we'll have our 8-month old son. Looking for a suite-type setup with oceanfront outdoor space so we can kind of feel like we're at beach or hang out in living room while baby sleeps in bedroom. Some kind if shade on the beach is a must; kid friendly pool is a plus, as is proximity to golf for husband. Pre-baby we favored quiet, high end resorts - cuisinart in Anguilla was perfect. Loved the beach, setup, and ability to drive he island checking out beaches/food. Not sure where to stay in cayman - 7 mile beach seems most practical, but hotels/condos all look like high rise without great oceanfront access. Ritz Carlton looks so tall and generic for the price; carribean club is perfect but too big. Should we do grand cayman beach suites? Any other hotel or cOndo we should look at? Budget wise we'd like to keep it under $700 a night if we can.
Grand Cayman lodging convenient with baby - beach suites?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 2 Best Island for Me?
- 3 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 4 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 5 Too many choices.....
- 6 walking to the lighthouse
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 9 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 10 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 11 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 12 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 13 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 14 Cuba with Gate 1
- 15 Anguilla stay?
- 16 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 17 Back from San Juan
- 18 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 19 San Juan Airport
- 20 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 21 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 22 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 23 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 24 Storm ?
- 25 Fun island to take 17 year olds