My husband and I unfortunately had to cancel our trip to Grand Cayman later this month. We have been many times and love it. We are thinking of going in January for my husband's birthday instead but I am concerned about the weather. I know this is a silly question as it is unpredictable but can anyone tell me what they have experience in terms of January weather and visbility for snorkeling at that time of year?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 릴게임 卍주소:【kss998.com】卍卍
- 2 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 3 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 4 Help with small wedding location
- 5 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 6 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 7 Vacation recommendations
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 10 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 11 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 12 BVI trip questions
- 13 Curaçao and girls?
- 14 Small Carribean Hotel
- 15 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 16 Punta Cana Excursions
- 17 customs questions
- 18 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 19 Nassau Bahamas
- 20 Biking in Caribbean
- 21 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 22 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 23 Help with how long on each island.
- 24 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 25 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo