My husband and I unfortunately had to cancel our trip to Grand Cayman later this month. We have been many times and love it. We are thinking of going in January for my husband's birthday instead but I am concerned about the weather. I know this is a silly question as it is unpredictable but can anyone tell me what they have experience in terms of January weather and visbility for snorkeling at that time of year?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Move to grand cayman
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 4 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 5 Malaria Punta Cana
- 6 aruba planning advice
- 7 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 8 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 9 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 10 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 11 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 12 New Destination
- 13 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 14 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 15 Bahamas help
- 16 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 17 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 18 Vacation suggestion, please
- 19 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 20 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 21 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 22 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 23 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 24 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 25 Transfer from Havana to Varadero