I've heard such great things about the beautiful beaches and crystal blue waters on Grand Cayman. I'm just wondering...when you go in the ocean, is the bottom soft and sandy or rocky? I thought I heard something about rocky coral pieces down there but not sure. Please advise. Thanks. Need to know if we need those water shoes.
Grand Cayman Beach/water!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 4 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 5 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 6 Money in Jamaica
- 7 Death in Paradise
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 50+ where to dance?
- 10 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 11 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 12 dominican republic
- 13 Summer family vacation
- 14 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 15 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 16 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 17 St Martin
- 18 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 19 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 20 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 21 Resort villa suggestions
- 22 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 23 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 24 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 25 Waterskiing in TCI???